ELEVEN

Recap

I looked back at the crowd and noticed a girl with a tray of shots coming my way. I quickly stood up and took three shots of whatever it was off of the tray. I sat back in my seat and downed the two shots ignoring the burning sensation going down my throat.

Dominic slowly turned his head towards me and I gave him his shot "You wanna dance?" I asked wiping the rim of my mouth

"Let's go ma." Dominic smirked getting up from off the couch.

He downed the shot and set the empty shot glass on the side table that was closer to him. He stretched out his big hands and I looked at it for a few seconds. I stacked my two shot glasses together setting them on the side table that was closer to me and grabbed his hand.

Trinity

We all started walking down the block, heading towards the direction where we all lived in. I have no idea where Dominic was going and why he decided to tag along, we literally just left his house. He assured that he had cousins back at the party and his older brother was there also, but I still think it isn't a good idea for him to leave.

Everyone was paired up walking side by side on the tiny sidewalk. The air was crisp and cool and every time I exhale I could see my breath which fascinated me to the point where I didn't realize Dominic was watching me the whole entire time.

"...What are you doing." He asked a little after [MM]

I looked over at him, starting to stare back. He was on his phone ever since we walked out of his house party.

"Nothing." I answered

I looked away, looking ahead and saw that Michael had his arms securely around Chyna's waist and she's laying her head on his shoulder. Chris and Kae was walking closely together, speaking in hush tones. I could tell because I can' t hear them but I see the little vape coming out of their mouths. Kae would occasionally look back at Dominic and I. I was hoping Dominic would notice but he never notice. I sighed and stuffed my hands in my jacket pocket. We then reached our block and I started to speed up wanting to be in my nice toasty home.

We got close to their house and everybody began to speed up, walking into the front gate while I continued walking up the block to my house.

"Trin, where ya going?" Chyna called after me

I turned around and saw her wrapped up in Michael arms with a genuine confused look "Home?" I replied more as a question

Chyna mustered up the straightest face anyone can ever make and folded her arms

I heard Michael kissed his teeth loudly "Man, bring that ass here boy." He said in the exact DC voice unlocking the front door.

Everyone piled in the house except for Dominic. I watched him as he looked right at me, extending his arms towards my direction with one leg up on the first step. I looked down at my sneakers and then looked up, biting my lip unsure. He took his leg down from off of the first steps, turning his whole body so he can face me. Something was telling me 'no Trinity, don't go. Take your ass home' but I actually wanted to spend time with Dominic. Him and I actually bonded at the party, he's such a cool and relaxed guy. It'll be fun.

I walked over to the house and walked through the open gate, closing it behind me. I gladly took his hand smiling up at him. He smiled at mt, giving my hand a slight squeeze. We both walked up the front steps hand in hand, into the house. He closed both doors and guided me by my hips, pushing me more into the house because the front door area is very small for the both of us.

I walked into the living room and immediately peeled off my jacket because the heat in the house was blazing. No one was in the living room, so I guess everyone went to change the out of their party clothes. I draped my jacket on the arm of the three seater couch and sat there. Dominic settled in, taking a seat right next to me. I then remembered that I needed to check in with my father. Even though I'm 19. Cool.