THIRTY-FIVE

RECAP

"She's having a panic attack, someone hurry up and do something!" China yelled jumping out of her seat kneeling down next to my chair.

The whole room erupted into chaos as everyone ran over to me. I could barely breathe, I was feeling faint and my vision began to blur. I'm scared.

"Everyone, please remain calm and move away from her, I'm calling the nurse." I heard the teacher say

"It made me feel somewhat better that I can protect you from getting hurt and prevent you from going through the shit that I'm currently still going through."

I'm sorry Jasmine for being such a bad friend. You're always there to protect me, but I'm so useless I could never protect you. I'm sorry.

Trinity

"Daddy, I'm fine," I said rolling my eyes blowing a raspberry. I appreciate his concern but it was only just a panic attack. "You can go back to work, I'll have China and Kae over," I took my phone out and texted China

"Trin are you sure? I can take the day off, whatever you want." He said setting down the mint tea he made for me on the coffee table.

"What I want is for you to go back to work before your lunch break is over. China just confirmed that they're coming over as soon as school is over." I said reading her response

He sighed looking down at me scratching the back of his head "Okay baby girl

He sighed looking down at me scratching the back of his head "Okay baby girl." He said kissing me on my forehead. "I'll see you in a little while."

"Bye daddy," I said sitting up on the couch adjusting my mermaid tail blanket.

"I'll see you later, love you." He said throwing his scarf on and picking his keys up from off the coffee table.

"Love you too!" I called out

He then headed to the front door and waved goodbye as he went through the door.

'''

"Trinity." China cooed slightly rubbing my shoulder.

My eyes fluttered open and standing before me was China, Kae, Micheal, and Chris. They all still had their book bags on.

"Hey, you okay?" Kae asked smiling at me

I just nodded and sat up. Michael then tossed a plastic bag on my lap and went to go sit down. I scrutinized him all the way to his seat. They all took seats in the two recliners and the love couch leaving the three seater all to myself.

"Thank you." I said cutting my eyes at him and taking the huge bottle of Arizona green tea out of the bag.

"I heard you got called to the office, what did Joey say?" Michael asked scrolling through his phone.

I chuckled "Oh so you, along with Kae calls the principle by his first name?"

"We all do," China answered nodding her head.