THIRTY

It's been a month. Still rocking with me?

RECAP

"Tyra kinda pissed at you Kae."

"Man, she'll be aight," Kae said sitting down back in her seat

"China you good though? It's been a while since I last seen you fought."

"Yeah I'm fine Dom. You saw the video, I ain't get my ass beat." China said nonchalantly

"What about you Trinity, are you okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine," Chris said speaking up

"Oop," Jasmine said side eyeing Chris

Everyone in the room did actually, including me.

Trinity

Jasmine left China's house early because her cold was getting more "severe" as she said. The lie was believable because she's actually sick but it was a good enough lie for her to get out of and leave without questions being asked. Kae left a little after Jasmine because her mother needed her home or something, so that's good I guess. It would've been awkward that Jasmine and I reside in the same home but we're not leaving together and I'm leaving with Chris instead. That or I'm just over thinking everything. I'm honestly nervous and very anxious what Chris has in store for me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention." China said as she started cleaning up "Khalil is having a New Years eve get together we should all go."

"I think I heard about it. He managed to get a studio apartment in Times Square that overlooks where the ball gonna be dropping." Michael said helping her "Shit sounds lit." He added

"Sounds like y'all are going," I said gathering my things

"You know Khalil?" Chris asked beside me helping out also

"I met him at the party Dominic had." I simply said shrugging helping Chris put trash in the big garbage bag he was holding

"Are you coming?" China asked peering up at me

"You should come. Khalil is known for his g2gs." Chris added

"G2g ?" I repeated confused

"Get together."

"Ah." I said nodding "Yeah, maybe I will go."

'''

Chris and I managed to leave China's house without her or Michael suspecting anything and asking any questions. I'm thankful they didn't  ask any questions though because things would've become more awkward and tension that was already in the room would've risen. Especially because he answered for me when Dominic asked about my well being. I wanted to ask him what was that all about, but I decided to just leave it alone.

The way Chris answered, he sounded so authoritative it turned me on. Thinking about how his jaw clenched did something to me. I looked up at him as we walked up the block towards my house. It was dark outside but his beautiful facial features still stood out under the dim street lighting like his beautiful freckles, his scruffy facial hair, and his pink plump lips.

He caught me staring but for some reason I didn't look away and neither did he. He smirked and grabbed my hands as we continued walking towards my house. My small hands were engulfed in his soft huge ones and it made me feel safe and secure. He looked away looking straight and I did the same, concentrating on my breath that I can see since the air is so cold and crisp.

I've only been here for about three months and got to know Chris less than that, but I can honestly say I have feelings for him. Like, I like him a lot.