THIRTY-ONE

RECAP

I then felt his breath on my ear and I started to shiver "You look so good right now." He whispered

I kept my eyes closed but rested my hands on his shoulders. I felt his breath move down to my collar as he pecked it. I tilted my head to the side to give him more access but he went back up to my cheek and kissed it. I felt his body ease up off of me causing me to open my eyes. He looked at me with a mischievous look.

He held his hand out "We out?"

"Yeah," I said grabbing his hand easing off the ledge of the bridge as we walked back to the car

Trinity

December 30th, 2015

"Did the Robitussin work?" I asked as we walked up the broken escalator

We were in Queens Center Mall again searching for last minute outfits for Khalil's New Year's Eve party. I don't know who's idea it was but it was the worst thing to do ever. The mall was very packed.

Jasmine kissed her teeth "I'm tired of y'all black folks. Robitussin doesn't work for everything."

I chuckled shaking my head, adjusting my infinity scarf "Okay, Mrs. cranky." I mumbled nudging her

We headed to footlocker and went straight to the kid's section. I took a seat on one of the benches that were in front of the Jordan shelf as Jasmine looked at some.

"Dressing up, or dressing down?" She asked over her shoulder

"Uh." I started "I don't know, I'll ask China what she's doing." I took out my phone and texted China

"Bad feets," Jasmine mumbled walking away from to Jordan's to the Puma shelf

"That's exactly what China said when we were here two days ago!" I exclaimed

"Do you ladies need any help?" Someone asked out of nowhere

I looked up and saw a boy that looked around our age come up to us with a footlocker uniform on. I looked him right in his face and boy was he attractive. He was tall and skinny but you can tell he obviously worked out. He had nice chocolate brown skin with pink plump lips and long eyelashes. His haircut was tapered at the sides but curly on top, like how every boy in New York's hair is, but it fit him well.

I smirked looking at Jasmine who's oblivious to what's going on.

I looked back at him and saw he was checking her out himself "She does." I said nodding my head in her direction

It's about time Jasmine got some action, she's been here for about a week and she need boys in her life while she's here. She's been cranky lately.

He gave me a small smile and walked over to her. I smirked and left footlocker, shooting her a text that I'll be in Forever21.

"Have a good day." The workers by the door said as I exited out the store

"You too," I said not paying attention to them as China texted me back.