TWENTY-SIX

Aight so boom.

Sorry I been MIA, but what's new honestly? Lmao, I got a job and been occupied, but it's over now since it was just for the summer. I got two weeks and a couple of days left till school start so I'm gonna TRY and spew out a few chapters If I can.

BUT

Let's talk before I start this chapter off. I got beef with y'all 😭 Why? Cus of y'all getting on Trinity's ass about how she felt bad about her little antics with Chris and Dominic.

People argued she wasn't dating Dominic and this and that so why is she acting so extra? I'm sitting there reading the comments like 🙃 sis, that's not the pointtttt omgg 😭

She kissing up on two different boys in the span of an hour. I find that weird and not a good look. Like that's really not okay 😭

And then you can say she's leading one or the other on, stringing them both along.

I dunno, maybe that's just me. I must be different I guess 😂 argue with me in the comments if you disagree. And stop coming for Jasmine's head! Lmao she's my fave

If you read this, you're the real MVP and I fucks with ya 💪🏽

Recap

Her face appeared back on the screen "Okay Dom, I'll see you in a bit."

"Please be ready when I get there."

She smiled before hanging up as my phone took me back to Snapchat. I closed all my apps locking my phone. I got off of my bed walking out of my room, down the hall to Dominque's room. The door was opened revealing her sprawled out on the bed with her iPad in her hands with a pissed off face.

"Yo, Nique."

"What?" She answered not looking at me 

"Get dressed, I'm taking you next door."

"Why?" She set her iPad down looking at me

"Cus I'm going somewhere and mommy doesn't like you alone in the house. Tyler's mom willing to watch you."

"Man whatever, get out."

I chuckled walking out of my room and into mine, looking for something to wear in my closet.

Dominic

"You good?" I asked her as she started putting on her seat belt

She looked over at me and smiled, nodding slowly. I did the same, putting the car in drive heading down the block. There was a tranquil silence amongst us both but I felt a vibe coming from her. I peered at her through my peripheral and saw her tapping through a bunch of random people Snapchat stories. The most familiar faces I saw were Kylie Jenner, Kae, myself and Trinity but she swiped out of her story completely. Her body got tense as she clenched her jaw.

"What do you want to eat?"  I asked keeping my eyes on the road glancing at her for a second 

She locked her phone and shrugged looking ahead "I dunno."

"Don't say you don't know and when I pull up to a place you don't lik-"

"Olive garden." She said quickly cutting me off 

I chuckled shaking my head "Your wish is my command."

'''

"You're lying!" I said in disbelief laughing