THIRTY-THREE pt2

Who's a Lil Yachty fan again? I want to write a fanfic about him but I want to get an idea on who'd actually read it.

COMMENT & VOTE

RECAP

"Chris, baby I've been waiting for you!" Lauryn exclaimed coming out of one of the rooms walking into my arms

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her as she pulled me into a tighter hug. She pulled me over to the bar and started mixing drinks since that is her profession.

I sat on the bar stool watching her intently as she began pouring the drink into glasses. I don't know, Lauryn is cool and all but I'm not cuffing her. I think she got the wrong idea here. Yeah we kissed here and there and she gave me head but that's all. Nothing more nothing less. She then came from behind the bar and hand me my drink, standing in between my legs.

"Cheers." She said holding her glass up and clinking it with mine

She giggled and rested her free hand on my lap, right near my zipper. I looked around the room as my eyes landed on Trinity who was glaring right over in my direction. She then rolled her eyes looking away and flipping her hair.

Damn, I'm so fucking stupid.

Trinity

I swear coming here knowing Chris and Dominic would be here too was the dumbest thing I've done thus far. I think Khalil felt how uncomfortable I'm getting because he looked down at me with a worried look. I was hoping he'd ignore it but he did the total opposite.

"You good?" He asked staring at me

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"I felt your body getting tense." He said removing his arms from around my shoulder

"It's nothing." I reassured shaking my head "I'm enjoying myself."

I looked away staring ahead at the beautiful view. I think he knows that I'm lying, but thankfully he left it alone. I feel bad for being the Debbie downer at his party, I don't know why I even came to this party in the first place.

"Must suck for those people who's waiting outside for the ball to drop." I heard China say as she walked up next to me

"You know white people don't get cold. They'll be aight." Michael shrugged cackling from behind her

I reached past China and shoved Michael in his shoulder hard. He nearly tipped over and fell into the round shaped chair but caught himself before anyone could notice.

"Trinity we're about to enter 2016. Please don't be the first ass I beat of the new year." He said very seriously smoothening out his clothes

I couldn't help but laugh obnoxiously at him, causing unwanted attention from Chris and his little friend. I grilled her for a minute then looked away, not forgetting to roll my eyes in the process.

China watched me the whole time but I didn't bother to acknowledge her stare, I didn't want that to initiate an irrelevant conversation about my hostility towards Chris' friend.

Jasmine then walked over with Khalil's cousin, who's name I still don't know, and joined in on the conversation. Kae then came over and then the majority of the girls were having a conversation by the window, causing Michael, Khalil and his cousin to leave and go to the bar where Chris and the rest of the guys migrated to.

'''

It was eleven fifty-nine and the people outside began counting down. All the couples in the room began pairing up and I automatically started feeling some type of way, especially seeing Chris and Lucifer-I mean Lauryn together.