FOURTY-FOUR

Hey guys! I currently have like two stories that are in the process of being written. One is a Yachty Fanfic and the other is an urban one (I think you guys would really like it! I stepped out of my comfort zone just a little bit). I also want to write a Ski Mask fanfic, idk, I have a lot on my mind, so please excuse the slow updates.

Not thoroughly edited, excuse mistakes.

RECAP

Trinity sighed walking over to him, "Chris, why haven't you said anything baby?"

"Why haven't you said anything about the shit you're going through, Trinity?"

She scoffed, "Don't make this about me Christopher."

"Trinity, you haven't spoken once about Jasmine or the funeral after you told us what happened. Every time I ask you about how you're feeling, you shake the shit off and change the topic. You can talk to me, Trinity!"

"You don't understand what I'm going through Chris! I lost my best friend and it's all my fault, do you know how that feels?"

Chris grew pissed, agitation etched on his face "I don't understand?" He repeated, "Trinity, are you fucking serious right now?"

Omniscient

"What, Chris? Why are you so pressed?"

Chris balled up his fists, taking a deep breath, "You don't know what the fuck I've been through, Trinity." He stated lowly

Trinity was confused "Babe, I've been by your side ever since you got sho—"

"I'm not talking about that, Trin." Chris sighed looking right at her "I'm not talking about when I got shot. I'm talking about—"

"Woah what is all the beefing for?" Michael entered the kitchen feeling the tension rise.

He knitted his brows at the two having a stare off.

Chris silently thanked Michael for intervening the soon to be heated argument. He was so close to telling Trinity why he got so pissed, but he wasn't ready just yet to talk about his problems involving Chelsea.

He couldn't help but be mad at Trinity for what she said, but he has to remember she doesn't know. No one knows. She doesn't know how Chelsea's suicide affected his life, how messed up he's been, how he hasn't been able to let any other female in his life, but she was able to.

Trinity was able to break down his barrier and enter his life, making it better. She changed him and helped him for the better. She's his muse for his music, his art, his life.

She was able to bring the bright side out of him, she helped him love again.

He loves her.

"Your little sister let me in by the way. That's beside the point, I came over to tell yall some good news yo!"

"What's happening?" Trinity sighed, breaking the stare off with Chris.

Trinity was lost, why is Chris being so hostile towards her? Is it what she said? This is the first and only time they've had a heated conversation. She hated the feeling of her and Chris not being on good terms. She hated when Chris gave her the cold shoulder before they were dating and it will kill her if he started giving her the cold shoulder now.

"My bad, am I interrupting something?"

"Nah, you good bro," Chris said sitting up in his seat.

"We've been getting some clout bro! That listening party got all the Instagram blogs talking. Shit, some people even hit me up for doing interviews and shit. Bro, our careers are taking off!"