Chapter 46

Well since you guys are dying for an update, I'll grant your wish. I'm not that evil and I'll also try not to make this a cliffhanger.

Please vote and comment. At least it reaches 100 + votes I'll be satisfied and I might even update again today. ;)

*****
Chapter 46

I glared at the scarred man, he had ominous calculating grey eyes that followed my every move, and every emotion that played on my face.

"Don't you dare touch my dad, or I will make sure you'll have the most agonizing death," I threathened as I slowly put my hands at the back to get my knives.

He laughed and my dad looked at me with longing and pain. He was tied in rope, his face a bloody mess, and small cuts were all over his body. Did they torture him?

I closed my eyes for a moment and let out a small whimper. My heart can't take this anymore.

"Clarianne." My dad's voice was hoarse, probably from screaming in pain.

"Princess you surprise me with your impulsiveness." The dude said and I glared harder at him. "It's not really what you think." He took out his knife again and proceeded to turn to my dad.

"No!" I threw my knife at him but it never got close because he hit them away with his own knife. My eyes widened at his agility but I didn't stop. I began to throw more pairs at him which he easily dodged or hit.

"Clarianne it's a misunderstanding, he's a friend," my dad weakly said and I halted all of my actions.

"Way to spoil the fun Richard. You really are a kill joy."

"Grayson you're fighting with my daugh--I mean with a princess, where the heck is your manners?"

Grayson? Where have I heard that before?

He was in my dream. No wonder he looks familiar, he had been there. He was in a combat with my dad.

He killed my mother.

(Play touch by Pia Mia now. XD)

"What's happening here dad? Who is he?" I asked impatiently.

Grayson faced my dad and cut the rope off him. So that's what he's about to do.

"He's an ally. He's my friend in the orphanage, we've known each other since we're babies," my dad explained as he stood up and rubbed the marks of the rope.

"How can you trust him? He might be working for Queen Elizabeth."

"I was." Grayson smirked, "but Richard's in danger. I think it's time for us to make up after 20 years."

"I see you've come to apologize." My dad glared at him.

"Whoah, I don't think we've come that far yet. Don't be delusional." Grayson shook his head chuckling.

My dad rolled his eyes then looked at me. I didn't waste for another moment and ran to him. He caught me in his arms and swayed me from side to side, my feet dangling in the air.

"I missed you so much dad," I said tearing up.

"Shhh, I missed you more." He hugged me tighter.

There was a sudden loud booming sound and a laugh that very much sounded like Jarvis'.

"That was really fun! I almost blew myself up! Hahahaha!"

Okay that's definitely Jarvis.

"As much as I would like to celebrate bro, how's everybody up there? How's Clarianne?"