Special Chapter

Gavier's pov.

I yawned, looking at the boring professor speaking to us like a robot. Sure he was smart, but he seemed like he fucking memorized the book and now he's reciting it. What happened to explaining?

I stood up, I didn't want to waste any more of my precious time. Besides today will be the announcement of the winner, and I know it's her. I smirked, licking my lips. She must be nervous now, I must kiss her worries away.

"Your majesty, it is still class time. You may not leave until the class is over, it is not allowed. If you want to use a restroom there's one at the backside to the right in this room." The prof said like he did many times, using the same fucking words.

"Well I thought having an affair with a princess isn't allowed too? Am I right Mr. Fitch? Or do I need to elaborate?" I raised an eyebrow at him and stood tall before his quivering figure.

"N-no you m-may go your majesty."

He opened the door for me and I nodded at him. He must be ashamed. Well he should be. Kissing a girl half his age and a princess too is a death penalty. He should damn be scared.

"Be careful Mr. Fitch. Before you open your mouth, you should consider who you're talking to. I'm the Crown Prince in this country. I can banish you whenever I want to," I whispered in his ear.

He trembled and whimpered a small yes.

I know I'm a jerk but what he was doing with the princess was wrong. Consider it his first warning.

I strode the hallways to see my favorite girl and found her standing rigid and fidgeting with her feet. She's definitely nervous and it doesn't suit her.

My Clarissa is brave and fearless. Nothing could stop her from getting what she wants. This is the girl I fell deeply, irrevocably, and passionately in love with.

I sneakily went behind her and wrapped my arms on her torso. "You're going to be the winner," I said in her ear. She tried to turn but I didn't let her. Gradually she sighed and closed her eyes. God, she's so beautiful.

I leaned closer to her ear, almost kissing it. "I missed you." 

"Me too. . .I missed you too." Her reply made my heart warm. Only she could make me feel this way, like I'm fucking high or something.

I nuzzled my head against the nape of her neck and began kissing it slowly. She tasted like heaven and her skin was so soft I could kiss her forever. She moaned and I turned her head as I kissed my way to her jaw and finally to her kissable lips. 

I kissed her slowly and leisurely. She was precious, very precious and should be treated like a goddess. Her lips are like velvet to the touch and it made me want more and more.

I deepened the kiss and pulled her closer to my chest. She groaned and bit my lip. I bit her back, ravaging her lips like I couldn't breathe only to realize that I really needed air.

When I let go, her eyes were looking at me with lust and something else.

"Falling for me?" I smirked and she suddenly bolted from my arms.

She rolled her eyes and  began to walk away. "Never."

Her face was red and she looked adorable. I always loved the way she blushed like a red tomato. I strode beside her and put my hands in the pocket of my pants and decided to taunt her more.

 "You sure?"

"Very sure"

"You love me already," I teased but immediately regretted it afterwards.

"When I kiss people it doesn't mean I love them," she explained making me instantly mad with jealousy. 

I feel like killing all the male species in the fucking world.

I caught her wrist and twirled her to face me. Holding on her waist, I pulled her to me, locking my arms around her so hard I could have probably broken her.

"What do you mean you kiss people?" I asked menacingly. I couldn't even imagine my girl kissing another man. I would rip his lips out along with his throat and testicles. 

"Yes Gavier, if you didn't know yet you're not the only guy I kiss." She taunted and I gritted my teeth so hard I thought it would break. I was beyond mad, there was no comprehensive description to how I was about to burst like a green monster right now. If I was Hulk I would have transformed a long time ago. 

"That's it." I said angrily. I guess I have no other choice. I have to claim her. I have to tell the whole world she's fucking mine.

"What do you mean that's it?"

I hauled her to my shoulder, making her scream.

"We're getting married."  I said with finality. I smiled at the thought, imagining her in a white wedding dress, and our wedding night. We should really get married already.

"W-what? Are you crazy?! Put me down!"

"This is what happens when you play with fire Clarissa, you get burnt," I replied. 

"Okay! Sorry! I wasn't kissing anyone but you! Please don't marry me yet!" She pleaded for mercy and I sighed as I put her down.

I was still mad, the aftershocks and the thought of her with another man was still imprinted in my head. I glared at her in the eyes, pulling her close to me where she belongs. "Don't joke about that again, " I threatened.

She nodded her head quickly and I quickly kissed her intensely, making her know that she can never be with somebody else unless she kills me. I will never let her go.

I held her hand. "Let's go."

We proceeded to go the venue and I noticed her smiling beautifully.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You."

"Me what?"

"Your face."

I growled as I rolled my eyes. "Let that be a lesson Clarissa. Next time I will really let it happen."

"Yes sire!" She chuckled cutely making me pinch her cheek. 

This fucking wonderful girl will be the death of me.

Pheww!!! How's that my fellow readers?! Sorry it took so long for me to write this but yeah I hope you liked it. *crosses fingers*

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE NEXT. PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!