Bonus Chapter: Wedding bells

Eunmi's Point of View

Nearly eight years ago I was only an admirer of my favourite band. Never in my life did I think I would meet them, let alone get married to one member. Odd to think that so much has happened; the ups and the many downs, yet here I was now standing nervously in front of a mirror, staring at my wedding dress. It felt like it was just yesterday when I first met him, but we have come such a long way since then.

After two hours of detention, Eunmi finally leaves school for the day. Stupid Boring Kim! She curses. She feels quite famished and so leading her to go to one of the sandwich shops three blocks from her school. When she enters, her eyes immediately fixated on the table at the far end of the shop. She couldn't believe her eyes and her jaw dropped making her mouth form a perfect 'O' shape.

Am I dreaming? Am I in heaven yet? She thinks.

"Kyungie!" Eunmi squeals. Baekhyun and D.O's attention switches to her, as of everyone else, and Baekhyun gives a gentle smile but as for D.O...

"Another one?! Aish!"

Eunmi walks towards the two without any hesitation, not minding the fact that all eyes are fixated on her, judging her every move.

"H-hi," she manages to croak.

"Tsk. I'll head out first," D.O says to Baekhyun as he stands up to leave.

A smile crept past my lips as the memory flooded my mind. He was cold towards me since that day, even mean, yet now he could barely leave me alone for one second. It was hard to imagine that the Kyungsoo I knew now would have been the D.O back then; the D.O who was ignorant and mean and didn't care about anyone but himself. It was difficult to think that I would be getting married to that person when once he had said some things that were awful to me, like the first couple of days of him staying at my and mother's house.

"Kyungie's inanimate, he's not going to answer."

Eunmi gets startled to find D.O leaning on her door frame with a smirk plastered on his face.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asks, her face blushing a tomato red. Did he hear all that stuff? She asks herself.

"Well, I have to go past your bedroom in order to go to the bathroom. Tsk, you don't even have separate bathroom in your rooms. Anyway, your door was open so I heard you," he tells her.

Eunmi just stares at the floor with eyes widened and jaw dropped. She feels so embarrassed; embarrassed enough to kill her.

"That was just... I actually... I didn't—"

"Save your explanation for someone who cares," he interrupts her, then carries on with what he was supposed to do in the first place.

Or that time when I accidentally entered the bathroom while he was in there.

A minute has passed and she feels no contact from him. She flutters eyes open to find a smirk plastered on D.O's face as he watches her. He thinks it's funny, you see, making fun of her.

"Did you really think I would kiss you?" He asks, taking steps back. "Even if we were the last ones on earth, these lips of mine would have to kiss an elephant's ass first before touching yours." And with that, he leaves her, walking outside the bathroom.