Chapter 12: So dead

Eunmi’s Point of View

Baekhyun and I immediately rose to our feet; me bowing my head in embarrassment. D.O just saw me kissing Baekhyun and that was probably the last thing on my what-D.O-should-never-see-me-do list.

D.O was walking towards us, but his stare was locked on Baekhyun. I didn’t know what the reason was, but he looked really angry. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Baekhyun took a punch on the cheek from D.O.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” I yelled at him.

“Why were you kissing him?!” He yelled back.

I was taken aback by his question, more so, I was also taken aback. The fact that he was affected by what just happened confused me. All this time he showed me nothing, but his mean side and now, all of a sudden, he seemed to care.

“Why do you even care?” I asked, voice lowered this time.

“I-I don’t,” D.O replied.

Liar.

He continued, “I’m concerned t-that if anyone finds out about this, Baekhyun can be in big trouble. I don’t want that to happen.”

Liar Liar.

“Then why did you punch him?” I rose an eyebrow.

“B-Because he was stupid!” D.O answered. He then turned around and briskly walked out of the room, leaving Baekhyun and myself standing there confused about the whole scenario.

I didn’t know what was going on in that Do Kyungsoo head of his, but he sure wasn’t acting his usual ignorant self. What Kai told me earlier suddenly came to mind, that D.O might have feelings for me. As happy as I was inside when I found out, I also had doubts because D.O’s actions towards me have not been showing signs of affection.

I shook my head and instead turned beside me to the guy who just took a punch.

“Are you alright, Baek?” I asked, grabbing his face to check if his cheek bruised.

“I’m okay,” he chortled. “D.O was never a good puncher, anyway.”

I looked at him and we both started to laugh. Baekhyun was like the big brother I never had, except siblings don’t kiss each other. Oh my gosh, my thoughts. Never mind, he’s not like the big brother I never had, let’s just say he’s my best friend after Sa Rang.

 -

D.O’s Point of View

Get a hold of yourself, Do Kyungsoo! Why were you even bothered about their kiss? You don’t even like that Eunmi.

I knew I was just denying to myself about my feelings for Eunmi, but the more I denied it, the better chance I could get over her. I wouldn’t want to be involved with someone so obsessed with me, that would be like dating your stalker. Just the thought of it sent shivers down my spine.

As I was walking, I bumped onto Hye Jin.

“Sorry,” I said. I was going to walk away, but she held onto my arm and turned me around.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Why do you care?”

“Why not?”

Tsk. This girl was persistent.

“What do you want, Hye Jin?” I asked irritated.

“Ah, so he knows my name,” she chuckled. “Does that ring any bells?”

“No, it doesn’t ring any bells, now if you’ll excuse me, I have more important things to do than talk to you.”

I released my arm from her grasp and continued to walk, I wasn’t sure where, but anywhere would be better than with her. But why did she ask if her name rang any bells, though? I didn’t know her. Meh. She must be another obsessed fan.

 -

Eunmi’s Point of View

“Are you sure you don’t want to see the nurse?” I asked Baekhyun, whose cheek was not turning a light purple.

“Eunmi, I’m fine. This bruise will fade away soon, it’s not like I’m going to die from it.”

“I know, but you’re still a celebrity. If anyone sees that, people will ask questions, you know.”

“That’s what make-up is for. We’ll just cover this up, okay?” He flashed me a smile before ruffling my hair. Ruffling my hair seemed to be a thing with him.

We were walking to class in silence, but there was a question that I have been wanting to ask him. I was in an awkward situation and my heart began to quicken. Eunmi, be brave! You have to ask.

“Uh, Baekhyun?” I murmured.

“Yeah?”

“Why… Why’d you kiss me?”

There I said it. That was probably the most awkward question to ask, especially if you were alone the hallway, like we were. Baekhyun stopped walking and faced me, before taking a step closer to me.

“Because you’re so cute~~” He answered giddily and pinching my cheeks.

He continued to walk. Aish! I was being serious and he replied with something not to serious. His answer only made me more curious of the reason behind his kiss. But I didn’t want to think of that anymore right now, because right now, I had to get to class.

 -

When I walked in, the whole class turned to me. Kai stood up and jogged to my side, linking his arm with my right before leaning to my ear.

“A little birdie told me that you kissed Baekhyun,” he laughed quietly.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at him, taking my arm away from his, and then I shot D.O an electric gaze. Who else would tell Kai other than him? I mean, he was the only one there who saw us! I turned back to Kai.

“I swear, if you tell anyone, you’re dead!” I warned him in a whisper.

“So Eunmi kissed Baekhyun-ssi, huh?”

My eyes widened at the statement the person behind us just made, I was sure that Kai had the exact same expression. We slowly turned around to see the person.

“Hye Jin.”

“Jung Eunmi… You are so dead,” she smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an update, aahhh~! My hiatus took longer than expected, but thank you for waiting for this <3

Hope you liked it :3 Thanks for reading ^__^

Please do Vote and Comment, you will make me a happy child, HEHE.