Chapter 31: You are mine. I am yours.

Third person Point of View

To: Jung Eunmi

Cc:

Subject: Girl! Long time no talk!

From: Kim Sa Rang

"Eunmi-ah, I'm so sorry I haven't been in contact for these past months. My mom's clothing business took off to a really great start. I had to help her out because the shop was so hectic, like wow!  But girl, omg, you should see the amount of cute white guys who are here. Not meaning to boast, but I've been checked out a few times. HAHA.

Started at a new school and boy, is English hard. Good thing that I'm self-taught and our English teacher is cute, too! Anyway, not much has really happened to me. Reply back with your story, girl! Tell me more about our oppas ;)

Love ya 5ever! xoxo"

Eunmi heart-warmingly smiled at the message sent by her best friend and clicked "Reply" before she started typing down everything that has happened to her; EXO's comeback, Sanghyun, Sandy, meeting other idols and Jungkook. She could not feel any more but happy, and she hoped that her friend would visit soon.

-

As another Saturday came by, Manager Hyung came to pick Eunmi up from her house and sadly, they also had to do the same with Hye Jin. The car ride was filled with an awkward air most probably caused by Eunmi and Hye Jin's constant death glares to each other, which sent an eerie feeling down Manager Hyung's spine. He knew there was something wrong or something going on between the two teenage girls, but of course, he knew not what it was so he just focused on driving.

When the three got to their destination, Eunmi was surprised with the place. It was not MCountdown or Inkigayo or Music Core or any of the music programmes. They stood in front of what looked like an abandoned building and trees surrounded the place, giving everyone a cold feeling. She looked around and saw that there was a crew with cameras, both recording and snapping photographs.

"What's going to happen today?" Eunmi asked Manager Hyung.

"The boys have a photoshoot today. You and Hye Jin can assist with whatever help coordinator needs," he answered, and Eunmi and Hye Jin nodded, before walking over to the members since the event has not started yet.

"Kyungie-ah!" Eunmi called, and D.O turned his head around in such a swift motion.

"Yes?" he asked, plastering a smile on his face.

"You're in a good mood," she chuckled.

"Why shouldn't I be? It's the weekend."

"And?"

"And," D.O began. "I can only see you on weekends, so yeah I'm in a good mood."

Eunmi was left speechless after his reply, but on the other hand, Hye Jin could not feel anything more but annoyed and furious. Most of all, she felt absolutely awkward and out of place standing there in between them while they were in their lovey-dovey world. So, Hye Jin pretended to cough and the two were brought back to earth.

"Let's go assist coordinator-nim, shall we?" Hye Jin asked Eunmi with a forced smile on her face, and then linking her arm with Eunmi's as they walked away.

 "It's not even starting yet," Eunmi told her.

"Shut up!" Hye Jin whisper-shouted at her. "Stop hanging around EXO, will you? Don't feel so close because you don't even really know them apart from the fact that you're obsessed with them."

"And I suppose you know them?" Eunmi raised an eyebrow.

"Not all of them, but D.O yes," she replied, before unlinking her arm and sitting on the empty chair near where the coordinator was.

-

The whole day Eunmi could not stop thinking about what Hye Jin said; she knew D.O? Really knew him? While she sat in the car next to him, her focus was only out the window, staring at every shop they passed by. D.O noticed how quiet she was and nudged her arm, causing her to break from her thoughts and turn her head towards him.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine," she answered, smiling at him reassuringly.

"You seem dazed."

"Hey, uh... Jungkook visited me," Eunmi hesitated.

"What?!" D.O yelled, grabbing the attention of the members, before he cleared his throat and turned to Eunmi to face her clearly. "Why?"

"He wants to be friends, I guess," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, as long as being friends is only what he wants from you, that's fine."

"And who are you to me exactly?" Eunmi laughed.

"Your boyfriend," D.O replied unexpectedly.

The playful smile on Eunmi's lips disappeared as she looked at him in surprise. Her heart began to beat fast and a ringing sound started to dominate her hearing. She could see his mouth moving but no words were coming out. Boyfriend. He would be her first if she heard him correctly.

"I-I'm sorry, c-could you repeat that," Eunmi stuttered.

"He's your boyfriend now!" Tao shouted from the back seat.

"You love birds!" Chanyeol added. "And here I was thinking my relationship with Sandy would develop first."

"You don't even have any relationship with her," Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Sanghyun would kill you--"

"Can we not talk about him or Sandy, please," Eunmi interrupted them, gaining confused stares from the boys. "Don't ask."

It was silent for a while, but D.O broke that by speaking to her. "What do you think, girlfriend?"

Eunmi chuckled at the sound of hearing him call her his girlfriend. It was all so surreal and she really could not believe it, any of it!

"I like the sound of that," she smiled, and D.O smiled, too, intertwining his hand with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I fangirled here, HAHAHA. Sorry it's short though and late ><

COMMENT below what you think and VOTE if you enjoyed it :)

Thank you for reading~ <3