Chapter 6: Abrupt announcement

Since Eunmi was at school, Manager hyung came to pick D.O up. When the both arrive at the SM building, the group were called to President Lee's office to discuss some matters.

Suho knocks on the mahogany door and a voice from inside instructs them to enter. Exo-K exchange glances as they slowly and nervously approach the CEO.

"Ahh, boys. Sit, sit," President Lee orders. The six does what they are told and takes their seats.

"I know you are all nervous as to why I had you sent here," he begins. "And to ease your nerves, I will tell you now that there is nothing to be nervous about."

With that, the members all let out deep sighs as they shuffle into a more comforting position.

"Now, you all are aware of D.O's situation, yes?" The president asks.

"Yes, sir," they chorus.

"I have decided that while D.O's father and I figure out what to do next and in order to keep everything under control, you boys will not be doing any activities."

Exo-K's expressions were all shocked. Their jaws are dropped and they feel as if they are close to being cut loose from the entertainment. D.O shakes his head, not believing that because of him the group would not be doing any activities.

"President Lee, I don't think this is right," D.O comments.

"And what do you suppose the right thing is?" President Lee asks him.

"I-I don't know... but it's not this," he answers, voice lowering,

"Look, boys, I know this is hard but you all have to contribute on this in order to solve D.O's issue," the president tells them. He continues, "But you boys will not spend this time doing as to whatever you please because you will be attending school."

"MWO?!" They all shout.

"School?" Sehun pouts.

"I can't go back there, uh-uh," says Kai.

"Ummm," Baekhyun cooes.

"Alright, the girls~" Chanyeol titters.

"I will get straight A's, it's predictable," Suho adds.

While his members complain, and cheer, about the situation, he face palms himself and sighs. D.O still cannot believe that they would go back to school, aside from not wanting to believe it, he did not want to go.

When D.O left secondary school, he also took with him some bad memories. He was bullied and everyone made fun of him for having a dream, they made fun of him for wanting to be a singer. It was also during those times that his beloved mother died and when he dreamt about talking to her a couple of days ago, he felt as if it was a nightmare rather than a dream.

He was so close to her that when she passed, he did not eat for days. You'd think that it would only be girls that would do this, but you're wrong.

Now, knowing that he'd go to high school, he definitely loathes the idea. He hates it!

"Boys, I'm sure you'll be fine at school. You are all assigned two body guards each because you never know when sasaengs might attack. I know you don't like this idea but for the meantime, it's for the better. That is all. Dismiss."

President Lee continues to look through some papers and the boys head out his office.

"When will we have to start though?" Sehun gloomily asks his hyungs.

Right then, Manager hyung appears beside them.

"You're starting tomorrow," he informs them.

"MWO?!" They shout again.