Chapter 4

[Fuzzykit's POV]

I yawned and opened my blue eyes slowly. I took in all the different colors. I looked to my siblings slowly and saw them all asleep. Tinykit was curled up next to Aquakit. I wasn't so sure about him yet. He wasn't my sibling so I wasn't sure. I wanted to just be with my family. I didn't want anyone else there with me.

I forced myself up to my paws and wobbled a little. I let out a weak meow not feeling like talking. Flamefur looked up from talking to Metalclaw.

"Yes my love?" She asked with a purr. She reached her head over to me and licked my head. I purred and stumbled closer to her. I was still weak on my feet but I tried my best so I could get stronger.

"Play!" I smiled twitching my tail back and forth excitedly. I wanted to play a little. I didn't care that I was still young. If I wanted to play I was going to play.

"Your siblings are asleep. Wait till they wake up then you can go play." She told me. I sighed and laid on her one paw. I wrapped my paws around it and brought it closer to me. I closed my eyes and started to fall back to sleep.

I was in darkness for a long time. I knew what it was but for some reason it scared me this time. I guess I must of saw something though I wasn't sure. I was just in darkness and that was all I knew. I tried to walk around like I usually could do in my dreams but this time I couldn't. I couldn't tell if I was actually moving or really just frozen.

[Maplekit's POV]

I woke up a little later just as all my siblings were waking up. The only two still asleep where Fuzzykit and Tinykit. I didn't really care if Tinykit was asleep or not. She wasn't really the best to play with. She stayed away from most of us too! She didn't really feel much like family either. She was so small she barely could walk. She couldn't even open her eyes! She really was weak.

I pawed at Fuzzykit to wake him up. I knew he would want to play. He blinked his eyes open. He pawed at me before he even saw me. I pawed him back then headed out of the nursery. Fuzzykit ran after me laughing. After him was Blackkit and Lightkit. Lightkit was being slower but I didn't really care. As long as we were playing it was fine. I looked around for Emberkit then I hit the ground.

"Got you!" Emberkit laughed before getting off of me. I playfully growled at him then ran at him. I jumped into the air but he moved so I fell on my face.

"You alright?" Lightkit asked softly coming to my side. I nodded and shook the dirt off of my pelt before shooting a glare to Emberkit.

----------------

I couldn't think of much for this one. I hope you still liked it and enjoyed the different POV in the middle! Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!