Chapter 14

[Tigerstripe's POV]

I growled slightly as I kept circling Snowstar. Shiningdeath had finally pushed the white shecat off of me so I was back on my feet. His claw marks had left quite a damage on her. It wasn't that he had done a really good job, which he had. It was more that his claws had been like poison making the wound worse than it was. If he could do that, it would be so awesome. It could also be bad though. I shook my head a little trying to focus. It was at just the right time I saw Snowstar lunge at me. Thankfully Shiningdeath had tackled her away from me. He had a claw at he throat.

I quickly went over to help. I didn't want him to be hurt after all he's done for us. He's protected us many times. He even helped rescued me from the Dark Forest. My siblings and I basically owed him out lives by now probably. That's how much stuff he had done. He also had Metalclaw which had helped us even more. I was glad that no matter what happened we had two Dark Forest warriors on our side to fight against everyone else.

I didn't notice until a loud screech came from the side of the camp. MapleClan had came to help us. In the front of all the warriors was Cheetahpelt and Flashstar. I guessed my brother had ran to MapleClan to get them so they could help. I was glad for that since it would still be hard. MapleClan had promised to help us in our time of need since we had helped them in their time of need too. Soon Silverhawk was by my side. Snowstar was still on the ground hissing up a humongous fit.

"Let me go you ratbrains!" Was one of the many phrases she kept saying over and over again. I kinda wished she would shut up by then. It was kinda getting annoying. I looked to Flamefur and Metalclaw for a second. I was seeing they were have more problems with Bloodstar than we had with Snowstar.

"Can I go help Metalclaw and Flamefur?" I asked Shiningdeath making sure he could easily handle the hissing leader if she had somehow gotten out of his grip.

"Don't worry, I have Silverhawk with me now just to make sure. Go help your sister and my son!" He told me barely looking to me. I guessed he didn't want to stop focusing on Snowstar so she couldn't get out of his grip.

I turned quickly to Metalclaw, Flamefur, and the evil Bloodstar. I aimed myself at Bloodstar so I could at least help them a little more. I quickly ran at the leader and tackled him easily. He put up a fight as soon as he hit the ground. I got him on the ground which was pretty easy. Keeping the leader on the ground was a whole different story. Metalclaw and Flamefur quickly came to my side helping out. Metalclaw traded spots with me since I quickly learned that the Dark Forest warriors did actually have poison on their claws. There was good news to that though. They could actually control it so that they didn't hurt anyone they actually liked on accident as they trained for something.

Now that I thought about the power more, the more I started to like it. It really would be one awesome power. It also wasn't deadly so it wouldn't kill any cat. The worse the poison could do was maybe make the cat that they attacked limped for a few days if it was a good wound. Most of the wounds they did with the poison weren't even that good of wounds. They were more of scratches. I didn't even think they deserved to be called wounds but some mousebrain medicine cat did think to keep them as wounds instead of scratches, which in my mind would of made so much more sense.

-------------------------

I'm keeping my promise. This is over 650 words so your very much welcome. Most of t wasn't talking so it was more easier. I think the thoughts are the best. I realized that the next chapter is the 15th chapter. Guess what that means!!! Hawkfeather's POV!! It will be an important chapter so it might be longer. Don't worry, it will still be up tomorrow because while I'm writing this I'm going to go ahead and start on it until I fall asleep. Then today I don't have basketball so i can do more. Well I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!