Chapter 6

[Tigerstripe's POV]

I glanced up to Nightmoon as she started to give out patrol. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go on one yet. I wanted to go visit Flamefur and Bluesnow but my clan was first. I curled my brown tail around my paws as I kept my eyes on Nightmoon.

"Metalclaw, Lionsun, and Cheetahpelt you will go on border patrol to the MapleClan border." She said looking to the three cats. I turned my head to them and they all nodded. They got up and headed out of the camp.

I was glad I didn't go on the border patrol. So far I didn't have to go on anything. I was hoping that she wouldn't call me for anything but I had a feeling I would go on something still.

"Branchtail, Amberfur, and Angelwing you will go on border patrol to the EverClan border." She told them. I didn't bother to look at them.

There was only one more patrol that had to go out and it was a hunting patrol. That was the one I hated the most. I completely hated hunting as much as I hate the Dark Forest. I might even hate hunting more than the Dark Forest.

"Now, Tuxheart, Embecloud, and Leafwhisker you will go on the hunting patrol." She told the other three warriors.

Yes! I'm not going on patrol! I thought excitedly. Now I could at least go and check on Flamefur, Bluesnow, Shinyfall, and their kits.

"Also, Firepaw and Midnightpaw, please see me and Spokenstar. We need to check on your skills." She added. I remembered that they were almost warriors. That meant Bluesnow's kits were almost apprentices! Maybe I could finally have an apprentice.

I walked quickly over to the apprentice den. I poked my head in and almost got trampled as Bluesnow's kits ran out of the den playing tag. Featherfall's three kits followed after them trying to keep up. I laughed a little and came into the den.

"Hey Flamefur, Bluesnow, Shinyfall, and Featherfall." I smiled to them. Flamefur and Bluesnow smiled back. Featherfall just moved a little so I could get by.

"Hey Tigerstripe!" All of the kits left in the den except Tinykit cheered. I didn't really expect Tinykit to cheer since she couldn't see me. Even Creamkit cheered. I guess she could smell me since I had came in the den so many times.

"What are you doing here?" Flamefur asked. I went by her and sat between her and Bluesnow.

"I just wanted to see my amazing little sisters." I purred to them. Flamefur choked back a laughter. Bluesnow just rolled her eyes as she shook her head.

"You do know I was born before you so I am older then you." Flamefur laughed a little more. I rolled more eyes.

"Whatever, you are still my sisters then." I told her and wrapped my tail around my paws. Bluesnow looked up to me then looked to the kits. Aquakit and Tinykit were playing over to themselves. I watched them and smiled. At least the kits were having fun together.

---------------

Hey guys. I'm writing a new books. It's called 'The Trackers: A Journey' and it's going to be about wolves. I don't know how much I'll have up by the time you read this but I hope you can read it. Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter. Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment. Also put down who you want to have a chapter on their POV if that makes any sense.