A/N

Okay, so the next book is up. It is called 'Warriors: Falling Snow' so go look it up. Now for the acknowledgments.

First of all Spokenwrites you are an amazing friend. I know I say this every time but you really are. Even though you don't have your phone right now you still find a way to go and read my story. And we all know by now that without you this story wouldn't be here. I love how you comment on almost every chapter. That really helps me that I get feedback and not just votes. I'm sad to say that this first part of the series is almost over and you know what that means. I barely even want to think about it but it is almost time for the battle against the Dark Forest already. That is also why I called this arc 'The First Strike' since yea, there are three strikes from the Dark Forest.

Now, skystxr you are my internet bestie! I love reading all of your stories and I think if I keep writing how I am I'm going to have more books in my warrior series then you. I still have a really long way to go though. I know one day we will both end our series but I hope it isn't for a really long time.

Last but not least is jshin17 . You vote for all of my stories and you are a really good writer. You have also helped me with some of the names that I needed. I'm happy that I can be your friend.

And you know what. Even though they haven't read the whole series yet, they are still important because they are just starting to read it and have voted for every chapter so far and even given me names for the next book. They are xX_Water_FirexX . Thanks a whole lot for the 5 warriors you gave me. They really helped me to make the series better.

Now, that I am done with that, go and read the next book!! This one is officially done.