Chapter 5

[Moonflash's POV]

I watched my kits. They were a blessing. They were all quiet and nice. Silverhawk came into the nursery with a bird in his mouth.

"Want some?" He asked coming over to me. He had a small smile showing from behind the bird.

"Sure," I purred to him. He laid down by my side and laid the bird by both of us. I licked his ear then took a small bite of the bird. "Did you just catch this?" I asked him.

"Yea, I wanted to get the best for you." He purred back to me. I laughed a little and pawed him. He growled playfully. "I can take it back if that's how your going to be." He joked.

"Alright, fine. I would of settled for an older piece of prey anyways." I said and turned my head away from him and to the kits as they started to come back. He chuckled a little.

"Hello Silverhawk!" They all squeaked together. We both laughed even more. Then they ran over to him and started to climb on him.

"I'm not a mountain!" He growled playfully. He fell back onto his side careful not to squish anyone. Venomkit got onto his head and cheered happily.

"I got to the top!" He cheered. I watched as Snowingkit crouched down on Silverhawk's belly wanting to get to Venomkit. Then she launched herself at him while he wasn't looking and knocked him, and her, off of Silverhawk.

"I got you now!" She laughed before getting off of him and hurrying back to get onto Silverhawk before Pricklekit got on his head.

"Kits, don't play to rough now." I purred softly to them. I didn't want them to hurt each other or my loving mate.

"We won't!" They all answered in unison. I laughed a little and watched as they kept playing on Silverhawk. Soon Snowingkit was at the top and the other kits where below her. I saw Tigerfur coming closer.

"Hey Silverhawk, we need you for a border patrol. Come on." He said and then turned his head to Ivystorm and smiled.

"Alright!" Silverhawk told Tigerfur then looked to the kits. "I got to go, so can you get off of me?" He asked sweetly.

"Aww!" They all said sadly in unison. I laughed a little and got up. They all jumped off of him. Snowingkit took out Pinekit on her way down.

"Sorry," she said to her little brother as she got off of him. He growled a little then got up slowly. He shook his pelt getting all of the dust off of it.

"Bye, have fun on the border patrol." I purred to him as he started to leave. He turned back to me and flashed a smiled.

"I will, and if I see any other warrior I'll skin them alive." He joked and headed after Tigerfur. Snowingkit and Venom kept talking to each other occasionally attacking each other. Pinekit and Pricklekit went and laid down to go to sleep.

"I sure hope my kits aren't like that." Ivystorm said looking toward me. I nodded and laid my head down to relax a little as the kits calmed down.

--------------------

It took me longer than usual to write this. Now I am only doing these ahead because I have basketball now. I thought I would last time and I wanted to be prepared but I'm already having basketball so it's going to be tough on me for update. If you have any ideas go ahead and tell me. I don't have to much planned for this book because i don't remember what happened during this time in the rp. I just remember one main thing which won't happen till the sixth book. Even just putting this is hard for me because I remember it almost exactly and I didn't really like it. Well I hope you liked it! Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!