Chapter 28

[Tinykit's POV]

I closed my eyes as I laid against Aquakit. I didn't really mind him being there. I just thought he was more of a friend then anything else. I kinda hoped that it changed later on. I just wasn't sure about anything, especially when I was still a kit. I opened my eyes again and saw that he was asleep. I got up a little and went back to Flamefur. I laid back by her and closed my eyes again. I was really tired so I quickly fell asleep after I was laying down again.

I woke up in a bright and shiny place. I titled my head as I looked around. I wasn't sure where I was at all. I hadn't been here before. I kept looking around then a stary cat with a darker outline came up to me.

"Hello young one. I am Shadow. I was your mother's mother. I have seen you so far. Let me just tell you that you shouldn't trust the no-stared cats. They aren't that good. They want to corrupt you. Please just try to stay away from them." She said softly to me. I looked down and growled. She was telling me to stay away from my friends!

"They aren't evil! They are nice!" I growled slightly. She nodded slightly.

"Some are nice but the ones you saw are evil. If you aren't going to listen then I'm going to give you the procephy I was going to give you." She hissed a little swishing her tail back and forth.

"Just go ahead and do it then. I'm not going to listen anyways." I huffed out a little. I was starting to get mad at this shecat because she told me that my friends were evil! I think she is the evil one.

"Beware of the bloody tear and the star of the hawk for only the tail of pure aqua can save a tiny claw from its darkness." She said then started to walk away. I huffed. What could that evil shecat mean though?

That's when I woke up. I saw Flamefur still asleep. I nudged her a little scared. Maybe she would know what it was all about.

"Flamefur! Flamefur, wake up." I pleaded with her wanting to tell her about it. She should at least know since Spokenstar wasn't here. I didn't even trust that shecat with anything anyways. Soon Flamefur woke up and looked to me.

"Yes?" She asked still tired. I tried to remember as much as I could.

"I had a dream and I saw a cat named Shadow! Then she gave me a prochey." I told her still trying to remember as much as I could.

"And what was it?" She asked me and she started to sit up.

"It was 'Beware of the bloody tear and the star of the hawk for only the tail of pure aqua can save a tiny claw from its darkness.'" I told her shifting back and forth uncomfortable.

"Alright, go back to sleep my darling. When Spokenstar gets back, I will tell her about it and you can come with me." She told me. I nodded slightly and laid down back by her. I felt like I couldn't go to be at all though. I was way too awake to even close my eyes.

---------------------------

Alright, I'm sorry it wasn't up yesterday. Please enjoy a double update then. I'm getting really busy so it's harder for me to keep up with updates. I have already completed chapter 29 so it will be up in a second. I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!