Chapter 17

[Tinykit's POV]

I stayed curled up next to Aquakit still scared. The fighting was scary to me. Now Flamefur and Metalclaw were both gone and I didn't know what to do. Aquakit was trying to keep me calm but I couldn't be calm. I didn't like all the fighting. Two fights in a moon was too much for me. I wanted to stop all fighting. Yea, that sounded great! That was my goal as I got older. I was going to make all the clans be at peace and not fight with each other. I was going to be a leader as well. Those were my two goals when I was older. To make all the clans at peace and become leader. I smiled and started to close my eyes to go to sleep next to Aquakit.

I woke up in a dark place. I crouched back scared and not sure what was going on anymore. Then a small red furred tom came out of a black bush. He didn't look like he wanted to hurt me. He mainly just tilted his head then ran back through the bush. I wasn't sure what that was for. Since I decided the place was safe for a while I laid down on the dark grey ground. The surroundings did creep me out a little but I got used to them quickly. The ginger tom came back quickly with a black cat next to him. I looked to them and tilted my head.

"What is she doing here? She shouldn't be here for about six more moons." The black tom said. Wait, in six moons I would be an apprentice. Is this a special place for apprentices? I was a little to scared to ask the question though. They didn't seem to want to hurt me, just their looks made them look like they did.

"I can't control that! Maybe she has an ambition and that's why she's here." The ginger tom said as he walked closer to me. He didn't look that scary. I laughed a little and lifted a paw up to him wanting to play. He gave me a small smile and shook his head.

"Can I ask why am I here?" I asked them clearing my throat a little. I was confused but if they weren't going to hurt me then I was fine with it. Any place that was peaceful was great with me.

"Do you have a goal little one? Maybe something hard to get." The black tom said coming closer to me. I growled a little not liking him at all. His fur was all matted and knotty. He had scratches and scars everywhere too which scared me more.

"Give the kit some room. Can't you see she doesn't like you?" The ginger tom hissed at the black tom. I smiled a little to him glad for him. The black tom stepped back a little and kept looking at me with his red eyes. I looked to the ginger tom trying not to be creeped out.

"Thanks, and I do have a goal. I want all the clans to be at peace." I told them. Both of the toms nodded to each other.

"You know, you have to be a great warrior before you can be a leader and when your leader cats will listen to you. Not before." The black tom said starting to circle around us. I squealed and got up scared.

"That will be a hard task, but we can help you. You still have to fight though." The ginger one said. I nodded slightly.

"I don't want to fight though." I told him. "And I'm Tinykit, who are you?" I asked curling my tail around my paws.

"I'm Robinpaw, that's Bloodtear. He's kinda grumpy when we get new cats." The ginger tom chuckled. I smiled. I was started to get used to this place already. I wasn't sure about Bloodtear though. He did creep me out. Maybe I could try my best and do what they told me to do.

----------------

Nah, Darkkit isn't dead yet. That will probably be the next book at the least. I'm so glad it's the weekend. I have plenty of time to write now. Well don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!