Chapter 13

Brantley's POV:

I grinned and put my phone away. Lacey knew damn well what I meant. But if she wanted to play it that way, we could do that. I settled into my seat and mentally planned out the night ahead as we took off on the road again. By the time we got home, Lacey and Momma had already gotten back and were in the kitchen. Momma was cookin up a storm and Lacey was in her usual spot on the island, eating. I kissed her forehead, then Momma's, before heading upstairs to shower real quick.

After everyone left, Lacey and I were sitting at the kitchen table. Just talking about our day. "Crazy Dave took a liking to you. He was asking where you were." I chuckled. Lacey nodded. "Yeah he tweeted me earlier. I promised to come along next time." She grinned at me. "Come here pretty girl." I smiled at her and patted my lap. Lacey blushed and walked over, pausing. She wasn't sure how to sit. I smiled and yanked her so that she was straddling me, her feet dangling off the floor. "I'm not used to being with someone who won't break." She sighed in wonder, rubbing her hands over my shoulders, my chest, and my arms. I chuckled. "How's that darlin?" I asked her. "You're so... big... Solid. You're built like a tank. Chase wasn't much taller than me, and we wore close to the same sizes in clothes. So this is new. Not worrying about hurting the person I'm with, it's pretty nice." She blushed and ducked her head. I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and brought her to me for a kiss. As it got hotter, Lacey started squirming in my lap. I growled and she trembled. As I moved my kisses down her neck, my beard scraped her kin and she panted. "God you're dangerous... I'm starting to get addicted to you." She purred, sinking her nails into my chest when I nipped a particularly sensitive spot. "I'll be happy to feed the flames and give you a fix anytime you need it little girl." I growled and stood with Lacey in my arms. As my hand palmed her ass, she nuzzled into my neck and hung on tight. I opened my bedroom door and walked her over to the bed, setting her on her feet. "Last chance to back out. Speak now or forever hold your peace." I warned her. She grinned wide and slung my hat somewhere behind me. I raised an eyebrow in surprise. "I'm not a patient woman." Was her only explanation before she yanked off my tshirt. My belt was next. As she yanked it out of the loops, I grabbed her wrist and spun her around. In a move so smooth I surprised myself even, I had her hands bound behind her back with my belt. "That's impressive!" Lacey squealed. "I impressed myself with that one." I chuckled. Lacey giggled then moaned as I spun her and kissed her again. I unbound her hands, stripped her naked, and tossed her on the bed. She reached for me, all needy and pretty. The bruises Chase left were gone, so I had this gorgeous, perfect little creature in my bed, all wound up and needy, looking at me like she wanted to eat me up. I kicked off my boots and socks, and stepped out of my jeans. Then hoped like hell I wouldn't scare her. When I kissed her this time, it was quick, and then I was moving. Paying attention to her chest, her sides, her belly button, then my absolute favorite place. With my mouth burried between her thighs, I drank her in, with both my tongue and my eyes. I savored her, lapping at her with long licks, and swirling my tongue this way and that. Then spearing it inside her, it was a pattern. Inside, swirl, nibble, tug. Lacey had two fistfuls of sheets as she panted out gibberish. I only caught about every third word. Her eyes were blown out wide and her chest was heaving. I loved to watch the way a woman's body writhed when she was in the throes of passion. I took pride in my touch, making sure to ring every last drop of pleasure from her soft little body. When she screamed my name and scrambled back, I locked her to my mouth and brought her down gently, no need for overstimulation. As she settled, I started talking to her. Telling her each and every dark, twisted, beautiful thing I wanted to do to her. Lacey moaned and leaned up quickly, grabbing my beard and pulling me up for a kiss. She was frantic, her movements jerky. I stood long enough to strip out of my boxer briefs, and Lacey's eyes widened. I chuckled and moved over her. "I'll be gentle... At first." I growled and she shivered, opening up for me to slip between her thighs. I took my time, teasing and torturing us both before sliding ball-deep inside her. My eyes nearly crossed. I held still, making sure Lacey was ok. "Oh Fuck!" She growled out. I was shocked. Not only had I never heard her say anything cruder than 'damn', but she came again on a long low moan, her nails leaving angry red welts along my back.