Chapter 24

Brantley's POV:

After explaining to Kolby, he whooped excitedly and spun Lacey around. Then attempted to lift me and do the same thing. "What exactly are you trying to accomplish?" I asked him as I burst out laughing. He was groaning and straining. "You got bricks in your boots or somethin man? Jeez!" Kolby groaned. "He's solid, that's for sure." Lacey laughed and patted my stomach. Once we sat down to eat, I was in over my head. Lacey had a plate filled nearly as much as mine. Her right hand rested on my thigh, stroking down to my knee, then up higher than I'd care for at my mother's house. Kolby said something retarded, nothing new there, and I growled at him. When I did, Lacey's hand locked around my cock in a vice grip. She moaned, out loud. My eyes widened when she started stroking me, I damn near choked on my tea. I quickly set her hand back in her own lap. She frowned adorably. Once we managed to make I through dessert, Momma and Lacey started cleaning the kitchen. Kolby and I had just cleared the table when I heard the girls squeal. We took off into the kitchen to see them both soaking wet. Momma was holding part of the faucet in her hands, and water was squirting out of the sink. "Kolby turn the water valve off under the sink!" I said. He nodded and scrambled to turn it off, while I made sure the girls wouldn't slip. I caught both momma and Lacey around the waist, and lifted them into my arms. Back on dry ground, I set them down and Lacey giggled. "He's like a ride at the amusement park!" Momma burst out laughing and hugged Lacey tight. Kolby and I checked out the sink and I turned to the girls. "If y'all can get some of this water sopped up, Kolby and I will run down to the hardware store and grab a new faucet." I said. Momma nodded. Lacey burst into tears. "What's wrong Lacey?" Momma explained as I walked over. Lacey looked at me. "You're leaving!" She sobbed. I looked at momma. Kolby shrugged in confusion. "Baby girl I'm just going pick up a faucet, that's all. I'll be back in 30 minutes, at the most." I explained softly, tugging her into my arms. She clung to me until she quieted. "You ok?" I asked her once she wiped her eyes. "I don't know what the heck that was all about! I'm so sorry!" She ducked her head and blushed. I tugged her to me and kissed her forehead. "Oh I hope it's a girl! I'm tellin ya, 7 months. The hormones are strong in this one." Momma clapped excitedly and hugged Lacey again. "Will you be alright if I run to the store?" I asked her to make sure. "Yeah, no I'm fine. I'm good. Go, I'm just losing my mind I guess." Lacey chuckled. I kissed her goodbye and Kolby and I headed outside. As soon as the door closed behind me, I heard her start crying again. "Alright, new plan. You stay with momma, Lacey comes with me. That shit's tearing me up man." I told Kolby. He nodded, rubbing his own chest as if hearing Lacey crying hurt him too. "Come on sweet girl, Kolby's gonna stay and help momma, you come with me." I told her. She shook her head. "I swear, I'm f-fine." She sniffled. I shook my head and chuckled. "Come here Lacey." I tugged her to me and lead us outside. "I'm sorry I'm such a basket case." She whispered when we got on the road. "Don't apologize girl. I'm kinda digging the fact that you're stuck to me like glue." I winked at her. She snuggled in close to me and let her hand wander over my stomach and chest. When she slid towards my belt I growled at her in warning. "But Braannttlleeeyyyy.... I need you. NOW!" She finished on a growl. "Right now? This very minute?" I asked her with a smirk. She nodded quickly, panting as her hand traced my abs. "What momma wants, momma gets. Come here." I quickly pulled the truck over into a empty field and yanked Lacey to me for a kiss. We quickly hopped into the backseat and stripped in record time. In the cramped space, my mobility was limited. So I sat Lacey in my lap, her back to my chest. She guided me inside her with one hand, her other braced on the back of the front seat. I sat in the middle of the bench seat, slouched as much as I could. Without warning Lacey slammed down on my shaft and moaned long and low. "Easy baby! Take it slow darlin, I don't want to hurt the baby." I tried to slow her motions, but she wasn't having it. "No! Need you. God you feel so good B..." She keened high in her throat, and fell over the edge. So responsive. I groaned and guided her movements. Trying to keep it as gentle as possible. Lacey came 3 more times, and I went with her on the last one. She slumped back against my chest, her legs splayed wide open, with me still burried hilt deep inside of her. When she started to doze off, I tapped her thigh to get up so we could dress. "Noo.." She whined. "I just wanna feel you. Just a few more minutes.." She pleaded. I nodded and cuddled her closer to my chest. She sighed contentedly when I rested my hand on her stomach. Still mostly flat, with just a tiny curve to her belly. It fascinated me. That little curve. I assumed shed gained a few pounds from everything she'd been eating lately, didn't bother me none. I like a little meat on them bones. But she was carrying my child. It was a feeling unlike anything else in the world.