Chapter 17

Brantley's POV:

"Hey guys, how was your flight?" Gail met us at the front doors. It was 8:45pm and we had been on a plane all day. Lacey was fried. She was unsteady on her feet, half asleep, and cranky. I couldn't blame her. "It was an eight hour flight. About as well as can be expected." I grumbled. Gail chuckled and let us know we were going straight to the studio for a talk show appearance. The Chelsea Handler show to be specific. I nodded in understanding and loaded our bags into the car. Once we got to the studio, I got some coffee in Lacey, some food too. She was a hungry little thing. We walked on stage when she announced us and the crowd went crazy. Chelsea hugged Lacey, then me, her hand copping a feel on my ass. I jumped. "Hands woman! Watch the hands." She laughed and Lacey grinned. Once we sat down, she jumped right to it. "So.... You two are hollywood's new item. How do you feel about that?" She asked. Lacey blushed and looked down. "I ain't hollywoods anything. I'm just a good ol boy from Georgia." I chuckled. She then went on to talk about the video of Lacey and I kissing, the tweets, the TMZ story, and finally, 'the scene'. She even played it. Once it was over, the audience went insane, especially the women. "So this got leaked to the press. Is this real, or what? Because that's one hell of a sex tape!" She laughed. "No, that's a scene from the movie we're working on. This particular scene was stolen from the computers at the studio." I explained. Lacey spoke up for the first time, still half out of it from lack of sleep. "That's definitely just acting. Brantley's not nearly that tame." She said and yawned, reaching for me. I tugged her into my lap and let her snuggle into my chest. "Oh really now?" Chelsea grinned and prodded Lacey for more details. "Do tell...." She coaxed. Before I could stop her, Lacey had rattled off a few things she probably should have kept to herself. She finished up her little tirade with "he's taught me things I never even knew were possible!" She grinned deliriously. "What's your favorite so far?" Chelsea asked. "Spankings." Lacey moaned. I went to cover her mouth with my hand, but she grabbed it and just nuzzled her cheek against my palm, "they're great." She continued. Chelsea's jaw dropped. "What did you do to her? She was America's Sweetheart. Now she's a deviant, asking for spankings, what's next?" She laughed. Lacey wiggled around in my lap and nuzzled my jaw. She was half asleep, dozing off right here on live tv. "Brantley, what's something that you didn't expect from Lacey? Before meeting her, what's something that shocked you about her?" She asked me. "Her honesty. She's real. Everything she's thinking shows on her face, in her eyes." I answered. Chelsea looked impressed. "And Lacey, same question?" She turned to the small woman in my arms. "Brantley's got a long ass tongue..." She purred and wiggled her behind against me. Chelsea really looked shocked now. "Lacey, darlin maybe you need another cup of coffee..." I tried to get her to wake up more. Horny, half asleep Lacey was a dangerous thing. "Stick your tongue out B." She whined, kissing me quickly. I tried to settle her down, but Chelsea joined in. I caved and stuck my tongue out, flipping it a few times just to be crude. Chelsea blushed. Chelsea handler blushed. Lacey moaned. The interview continued to go downhill from there, dirty questions, innuendos, borderline inappropriate behavior. It was a blast. The ratings were through the roof. By the time we got to the hotel, Lacey was dead on her feet. We crashed into bed fully clothed and slept until the wake up call the next morning.

Once we were at the studio, we were all brainstorming ideas on how to top the last scene. We wanted bigger, darker, more. Gail sighed. "I wrote the damn book and I'm drawing a blank. I really don't know where to go with it." She frowned. "Gail, darlin why'd you really want me for this role?" I asked her seriously. "Well... You just fit. In more ways than one from what I've heard." She said referencing my reputation. "And what exactly did you hear that was your deciding factor?" I held her stare. She ducked her head and blushed, not wanting to admit it. "Then trust me now, this is exactly why you chose me, isn't it? Turn those cameras on us, and let me take the lead here." I told her. She nodded, instantly looking relieved. "But we have certain limits we can't cross... Or the movie can't be played in theaters." She sighed again. "Get me a list of hard limits that I absolutely can not cross. Then write me a list of soft limits that toe the line. I give you my word, this movie will make it to the theaters, and I'll give you a scene that's so good, every woman that watches it will come, twice." By the time I finished, I was standing up, my hands braced on the conference table. I lowered my voice to a deep rumble from my chest, pulled my shoulders back and made myself as big as possible. Game. Set. Match. I smirked darkly and every woman in the room, including Gail, whimpered, sighed, squirmed, or straight up moaned.