18- I think you just released the beast from its cage...

Still Brantley's POV:

"I think you just released the beast from its cage..." Lacey whispered to Gail as we all walked towards the set. We had just finished up in wardrobe. They were absolutely right. This time, we'd play by my rules. I knew the limits. This was my specialty. Lacey was wearing a little black dress, complete with sky high heels, and I was in a black tshirt and some dark grey jeans. The scene was set to look as if Lacey had just got home from a long day, and I was just coming in from the garage, I was full of grease smudges. "Anything we need to know?" The director asked me. I shook my head no. "Just don't stop filming." I grinned darkly. Lacey went ahead of me and they called 'action'. She stepped out of her heels, took off her jewelry. As soon as she reached for the zipper on her dress, I walked onto the set slammed my hand down on the radio that would play a bass heavy seductive song in the movie, then grabbed her. With no warning, I grabbed her around the throat and shoved her up against the wall. She gasped and I moved in, kissing her deeply as my hand went to her hair. I took a step back, and she went to follow, but I raised an eyebrow in challenge. Lacey stayed in place, panting. I grabbed her dress and ripped it down the middle, slinging the ruined garment somewhere behind me. I hauled her up into my arms and slammed her against the wall, circling my hips until she cried out, thunking her head back. I set her down and stepped back, raising my arms above my head. She stepped in and removed my shirt, then I was on her again. When I kissed her this time, I grabbed two handfuls of ass, squeezing tightly and bringing my hand down in one cheek with enough force that left s handprint for the camera. Lacey moaned throatily, pressing further into my hold. I walked us to the edge of the bed and sat, yanking her in close enough to nuzzle my face between her breasts. I kissed my way down her torso, my hands moving all the while. When I got to her panty line, I quickly grabbed her, flipped us over, and shoved her up the bed until I had her where I wanted her. As I moved over her, I ripped off her underwear, making sure to leave the nude g-string on. It wouldn't show up on the camera, but it would keep her covered. I lowered my big frame until I was eye level with her navel. She trembled beneath me. I chuckled darkly and continued south, mimicking an action if very much like to repeat. I gave her a little nip for the hell of it, nuzzling her slit with my nose. I growled and nipped her again. "Brantley!" Lacey screeched. That's #1, I said I wanted two. The camera guy paused, the director preparing to cut. "Keep rolling. You can edit my name out later. But don't stop filming." I growled, keeping Lacey in the moment. I kissed my way up her body, lowering my hand between us, and her nails sunk into my forearm, my actions imitating more foreplay. I was covering everything, and I knew no one could see. As I stood and stripped out of my clothes, Lacey whined high in her throat and reached for me. I moved over her, arranging the blankets so that nothing could be seen. I started moving my hips slowly at first, then I bucked against her as if I just slammed inside, and growled. "You're gonna feel me for days..." I warned and started to piston over her, before long she was cresting over orgasm #2. I flipped her over then. Bringing her up on her knees, her back to my chest. One arm was wrapped around her breasts, keeping her covered, my other hand cupped her sex, blocking out anything that shouldn't be caught on camera. I moved slowly, deliberately, rumbling a stream of filth into Lacey's ear that had her trembling visibly. I kept it as clean as possible so that it could be used in the movie. But I definitely pushed the limits. When I lowered her torso to the bed, keeping her ass flush against my groin, I kept my hand knotted in her hair, her face against the mattress. When I circled my hips, she hit #3. Third time's a charm, as they say. I nodded and the camera guy started backing away, readying for the 'cut'. This is where we'd fade out. As the director ended the scene, I stroked Lacey's back softly, letting her float back down and settle. I moved back only long enough to grab my tshirt from the floor and help her into it. Gail was sitting behind the scenes, her eyes wide, her mouth open. As I walked passed her to get a bottle of water for Lacey, I smirked at her. "That's exactly why you chose me." I knew it was arrogant of me, but I was good... Damn good. And I fuckin knew it...