Bording shcool for countries (part 2)

England was rushing to his first class. He had accidentally slept in a few extra minutes, and he didn't want to be late and make a bad impression on his first day. He got there and sat in the only available seat. He sighed and pulled out his literature text book getting ready for the lesson. He felt like he was being watched and he turned around to see America in the back of the classroom staring at him. He turned back around and payed attention to the teacher.

"Welcome class I am Mrs. Finner, and I will be your literature teacher. Let's just go over my basic rules for the class. Number one..." Her voice trailed off in England's mind.

He couldn't help but still feel Americas eyes on him. He turned around and confirmed his suspicions. America had his feet propped up on the desk in front of him, and was staring at him quizzically. He winked when England had been staring at him for a little while too long.

England flicked his head back around, and felt himself blush slightly. What is with this guy?

-&-

It was was lunch, and England had been dreading this all day. Most people would think of lunch as the best time of day. It's where you could get away from school for an hour, and talk to your friends. But for England he hated it, especially on the first day of a new school. Freshmen year, when he was going to a crummy public school, he only had one friend, and they didn't have the same lunch. On the first day England had no one to sit with so he sat alone, but that wasn't the worst part. The bullies saw him and took his lunch everyday, so England never even got to eat his food. And now he went through the lunch line practically shaking. When he reached the end he turned around and looked at the huge room filled with people sitting at their tables eating. He gulped nervously here we go. Where should I sit? There aren't even any empty tables

"Hey England!" He heard a familiar voice behind him. "I'm gonna sit with you. That cool?

"Oh uh hey Sealand." England greeted as the small boy came up beside him with his tray. "That's fine."

"Hello England, would you mind if I joined you and your friend?" Japan asked walking up on the other side of him.

"Oh yeah sure." England smiled slightly. At least I have somewhat of friends, but we still need to find a table to sit at.

Someone ruffled his hair from behind. "Hey kid." He turned around to see America smirking at him. "Come on you can sit with us. You can bring your friends to." He walked into the crowded room.

They followed him and sat down at a table with 5 other boys and a girl.

"Hey guys." America greeted simply. He sat down and dropped his tray down onto the table.

England sat down next to him, and remained quiet.

"Oh so who are your new friends there America?" One of the boys with dark hair, purple eyes, and glasses asked.

"This is England!" America greeted happily. "And his friends."

England's heart started beating faster when America had said his name so happily. Why does his smile make me feel so good? "Oh uh this is Sealand, and my roommate Japan." He replied quietly.

"Hm?" Another boy with long blond hair pondered. "Not really the type you usually go for." He smiled teasingly.

"Shut up France!" America snapped flashing him an evil glare.