Am I only dreaming?

America was sitting in a strange room. He looked around, and all there was was the couch he was sitting on, and an ugly grey  patterned wallpaper on the walls. He didn't know where he was or how he got there, but he didn't question it. England was sitting on the couch next to him. He couldn't remember if he had been there the whole time or just showed up.

"England why are you here?" He asked suddenly. "Why am I here?"

"Because America I-I had to talk to you about something..." England responded nervously. He looked down to hide his blush.

"What?" America asked in confusion. "If it's about me breaking that expensive vase in your office, I already said I'm sorry."

"No no it's not that." England rubbed his fingers together nervously. "It's just..."

"Just what?" America asked completely oblivious.

"I-I th-think I'm in l-love with you America." England stuttered.

"Wh-what?!" America exclaimed blushing wildly "Where did this come from?"

"I just know it, I know that the feelings I have for you are love, and not just as a friend." England replied looking at him sincerely.

"E-England come on dude you don't really love me." America laughed nervously. Thinking this was all just a joke

"Yes I do America." England suddenly was on top of him. "I've always loved you."

America's face burned even redder, if that's possible, and he couldn't bring himself to say anything else.

England started to move his head closed. Their faces were so close America could feel his warm breath on his lips. They were about to kiss when....

America's eyes flicked open. What in the hell was that? He thought. Just a dream? So weird...

"There you are!" He heard someone exclaim. He looked up to see England smiling down at him. "I've been looking all over for you."

"Uh... Sorry." America apologized still confused.

"Come on!" England giggled.

Did he just giggle? I haven't seen him this happy in forever.

"You promised we'd go on the Feriswheel." England grabbed his hand and pulled him off of the bench he was sitting on.

"Feriswheel?" America asked he looked around and realized he was at some sort of fair.

"Yeah come on." England encouraged dragging him to the line.

When they were waiting England didn't let go of his hand, but America didn't realize.

They got on and the wheel started to spin slowly making its way to the top.

"Wow this sure is high up." England said nervously scooting a little closer.

"I wouldn't take you as someone who's afraid of heights." America stated.

"Well I mean it's a rational fear, and you should know this about me." England replied. "You are my boyfriend after all."

BOYFRIEND?! What when did that happen. Surely I couldn't have forgotten. America thought.