Ignored

This is really short... Sorry maybe I'll post another oneshot soon. Don't quote me on that...

England was having a pretty normal day. He just cleaned around the house as his boyfriend America played video games in the other room.

However for some reason England was craving to be in the American's arms. He didn't usually admit it, but he did very much enjoy being snuggled up into his lover.

so he walked into the dark room with the tv as the only light source. Clicking could be heard from the controller in America's hands.

"America." England tried to get his attention but was ignored, so he was a bit louder. "America!"

Still nothing.

England huffed in annoyance and walked over to his boyfriend. He kneeled down to him on the floor and  poked his cheek. "America you bloody git don't ignore me."

America's face twitched slightly but he still didn't look away from the screen.

So England continued to poke and prod at him. He even tried to tickle his sides, but still no luck. "America come on!" England whined placing his chin on the American's shoulder, so he was right next to his ear. A pout formed on his lips as he was yet again ignored.

Usually he would have given up by now. But England wanted cuddles, and he wanted them now god damnit!

So he proceeded to sit in America's lap.

America only moved his head so he could see what he was playing.

England muttered something, probably not very nice, under his breath. Still in his lap he kissed America's cheek, then  his jaw line, down his neck, and made his way back up again.

"Huh?" America said in confusion, and dropped his controller, before England pressed their lips together roughly, pushing America back, so they were now laying down with England on top of him.

As soon as the blue eyed nation started to kiss back, England pulled away. He sat up, still on top of the other male, and crossed his arms. His expression was not an amused one.

America propped himself up on his elbows so he could meet his lovers stone cold gaze. "I-Iggy, what was that about?"

"Don't 'Iggy' me!" England snapped. "I've been trying to get your attention for the past twenty minutes, and you completely ignored me!"

"Awe I'm sorry. I was into my game." America sat up and went to caress England's cheek, but the blond boy moved his head away before he could.

"No, I'm mad at you now." England looked away, keeping his arms firmly crossed.

"Awe but Iggy I said I was sorry." America begged. "Please forgive me."

England didn't say anything or even budge.

"So now you're gonna get revenge by ignoring me?" America said starting to sound a bit desperate. He couldn't stand the thought of the Brit ignoring him. "Please I promise I won't ignore you again. Just forgive me, I'll do whatever you want me to, just please."

England met his boyfriend's gaze again to see if he was lying. When he was convinced he wasn't; he sighed and uncrossed his arms. "Fine, I'll forgive you." He wrapped his arms tightly around America's middle and placed his head on his chest. "Just this one time..." Of course he knew that this was somewhat of a lie. No matter how hard he tried he could never stay mad at America for very long.

"Yay! That makes me so happy!" America returned his lover's embrace. "You're persistent aren't you? What did you want from me anyways?"

"I just wanted some cuddles." England answered tightening his grip.

America chuckled. "You're so cute."

England pulled away to look at the younger nation. "I am not cute."

Americana kissed the Brit's lips again. "Yes you are." He then hugged him close. "You know if you want to snuggle, I'll be there no matter what."

"I know." England sighed contently, and buried himself into the taller country's embrace. "It just sucks to be ignored."

"I know, it won't happen again I promise." America said sincerely as he kissed the Englishman's forehead.

And so, as the couple sat happily in their warm embrace, the game was left completely ignored.

Hey everyone! I know its short sorry. Tell me what you thought of this! Also sorry for slow updates. It's hard to stay on top of every thing. Vote and comment, bye!
                                          -Hannah😋