Bording school for countries (final)

The last part yay! Don't worry your innocence won't be ruined I promise. You'll see what I mean latter.

England and America were in America's dorm room a few days after what happened. England, with the help of America was feeling a lot better.  He laid back on America who had his arms wrapped around England's waist.

"So where's your roommate?" England asked.

"Don't have one. The person who was kicked out in your first day he was my roommate." America explained. "So we have the room to ourselves." He said flirtatiously.

England blushed, and started playing with one of America's hands.

"You're so cute." America chuckled.

"You really think so?" England asked.

"Yes I love how you always blush, and how I can always tell how you're feeling because every emotion shows in your eyes, and your cute little nose." America said shifting England to kiss his nose.

England smiled at the cute gesture. "I love how you always have stars in your eyes, and your smile always makes me so happy."

"I love how you're innocent, and I can tell by the books you read that you're smart. I love how you have such good manners, and you're never mean to anyone. I love how you like my idiot friends." America listed.

"I love how you like my misfit friends. I love how you're so carefree and independent. I love how your tough and you stick up for me, but then you're so sweet when we're alone." England complimented. "I love how I can trust you... I love you America."

"I love you to England." America smiled pulling him into a deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around England's neck and started loosening his uniform's tie, and removed his blazer.

England started to unbutton America's shirt. Never parting their lips. "Mm." He pulled away.

"What's wrong?" America asked.

"I-I've never done anything like this before." He said shakily.

America smiled encouragingly. "It's ok we don't have to do anything you don't want to."

England smiled and continued to kiss him as he removed his shirt. Tracing his hands down Americas bare chest.

America parted their lips, and started doing butterfly kisses down England's neck, and past his collar bone.

England started to unbutton America's pants.

"Are you sure." America asked breathlessly.

England smiled giving permission. "Yes."

-&- (yeah that's right that's where I'm gonna end the scene. I know all your dirty little minds were hoping for smut, but too bad haha XD.)

England was in the library gathering information on a project he was doing. He had a stack of books he was looking through at a table in the back of the library. America was sitting next to him with his arm around him causally. He sighed.

"You didn't have to come with me you know." England said quietly.

"I wanted to spend time with you. I don't care where we go." America replied kissing him on the cheek.

England smiled. "As long as you don't distract me. Which is almost impossible."

"Hello England." Japan greeted sitting at the table across from him.

"Good afternoon Japan." England smiled. "Don't you come here every afternoon? What do you do the whole time?"

"Oh uh..." Japan trailed off blushing. "Just read."

"Why are you blushing then?" America asked.

"Uh? Ok yeah that was a lie." Japan rubbed the back of his neck. "It's because he's always here at this time." He looked over at a boy sitting at a table opposite of them.

"Who's he?" England asked teasingly.

"His name is Greece, and I kinda like him." Japan replied his face burning red. "He's in two of my classes."

"Have you ever talked to him?" America asked.

"Well yeah causally, but I've never been brave enough to have a full conversation with him." Japan sighed.

"So go talk to him now." England encouraged.

"What? N-no I can't." Japan stuttered.

"Come on just go up to him and start a conversation it's not that hard once you get into it." America said.

"O-ok I'll try." Japan replied getting up and walking over to the table Greece was sitting at. He smiled and sat down starting to talk to him.

"Awe the beginning of love." England sighed.

"Yeah well isn't love worth it." America asked kissing England's nose.

"Yes." England giggled. "I love you America."

"I love you too kid." America replied.

~fin~

Hey guys I hope you liked this longer story. I know it was fun to write. Tell me what you thought. Vote and comment, bye!
-Hannah😋