Maid

Hey guys this idea was inspired by TheHero3 So it's also dedicated to her! Give her some love, and enjoy the new oneshot!

It was England and America's anniversary, and said Englishman had something special planned for his boyfriend. It was something that he knew the American would love, even if it was extremely degrading to himself. Still he had fallen completely in love with America, so he thought that just this once he could give him a little treat.

England let the cloth of the black and white, ruffled maid dress fall and settle onto his figure. He then put the head dress on, and looked in the mirror. Stupid America. Why am I doing this for that idiot. He better appreciate it. This is so embarrassing. He took a deep breath to prepare himself. Then he walked out into the living room where America sat playing his video game.

"Woo hoo! Yeah die zombie scum! Get wrecked by the hero!" He exclaimed.

England cleared his throat making his presence known. He couldn't even look at his partner, and his cheeks were bright pink in embarrassment. "It's a special day today, so I thought I'd do something special for your present. Today I'll do anything you ask of me without complaint. I'll be a perfect maid."

America's jaw, and game controller both dropped. "E-England?"

"Happy anniversary, master." England finally found the courage to look at the American. He was sat there completely shell shocked. Mouth wide open, and a slight pink across his cheeks.

America then suddenly smirked. He got up with a chuckle, and moved over to his boyfriend. "Anything I ask? With no complaints huh? Then kiss me." America knew how embarrassed England would get while showing any kind of affection. He would almost never be the one to kiss first. He knew exactly how to play him.

"A-as you wish, m-master." The Englishman stuttered while getting flustered. He balled the top layer of cloth of the dress in his fists, closed his eyes, stood on his toes, and pressed his lips against America's. It was a short while before he pulled away now completely red.

"Awe, why'd you stop?" America asked. "I want you to continue."

"As you wish." England said even though he was starting to get very annoyed. He kissed him again.

This time America didn't let him back away, because he grabbed the Brit's waste and lifted him up, pinning him to the wall and forcing him to wrap his legs around his waist to avoid falling. This whole process only deepening the kiss. England let out a small muffled moan before America pulled away, and started kissing his neck. He moved away from the wall and moved to the couch sitting England down on his lap. "Thanks Iggy, this was the best anniversary present ever." He gave him another peck on the lips.

"You know I hate that name." England grumbled.

"Then I order you not to hate it." America replied.

England sighed. He knew that was impossible to do, but he did promise to do what he was told. Besides the name wasn't that bad, only when America used it. "Fine."

"I have my anniversary present for you now."  America said reaching behind the couch to pull out a medium sized box. "Here."

England took it and opened the lid. He gasped slightly when lying in the box was a silver necklace with a big green gem stone at the center. The stone sparkled as the light hit it. "America..."

"It reminded me of you, because it was just as beautiful as your eyes, except I think you're eyes are way better." America took the piece of jewelry out of its case and secured it around the Englishman's neck. "See I knew it would look perfect."

"This must have been really expensive. I don't want you to spend such money on me." England said as he admired the gem around his neck.

"Don't worry about it." America gave a small laugh. "Anything for my Iggy. I love you."

"I love you too." England smiled looking back into his partner's blue eyes. He smiled as America pulled him in for another kiss.

Let's just say, for the rest of the night, America used his own gift very much to his advantage...

Hey guys a bit short sorry. I hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions for plot lines I'd be glad to write them. Vote and comment, bye!
                                     -Hannah😋