Christmas cookies <3

Warning I wrote this late at night, so there may be mistakes made by tiered Hannah XD. Also this is cheesy Af so prepare for the fluff.

England was in the kitchen getting ready to bake some Christmas cookies for the Christmas party the countries held each year. This year they agreed to have it at his house. He was overwhelmed, usually there would be a few countries to work on preparations, but England was too stubborn to ask for anyone's help. He had decorated, and bought all the presents earlier in the week, but now he had to prepare the cookies, and he was terrified. plus he wouldn't be able to cook all he needed in such a short time.

"Good gob you dumb git now look what you've got yourself into." He sighed mentally slapping himself.

Just then the doorbell rang.

Who could that be? He thought as he went to open the door.

"Hey England dude." He was greeted by America's smiling face. "I just wanted to come by to see how progress was going."

"Pretty well all I have to do is make the cookies. I was just about to start and-" he explained before he was cut off.

"No god no please!" America exclaimed. "You can't cook England why don't you let me come in and help you."

"Normally I would take offence and scream at you, but I really do need help I can't do this alone, so come on in." England agreed stepping aside.

"Great!" America said seeming more happy than usual. "Don't worry England I can make the most amazing cookies in the world, as long as you do exactly as I say."

"Fine whatever." England said crossing his arms as they walked into the kitchen.

England did as America told him never faltering from his recipes. They worked endlessly on mixing, cutting, backing and decorating, and soon had a good assortment of festive cookies. They were almost done. England was making the last batch of icing and America was cutting the last of the dough.

"See England if I hadn't come. This would have ended in disaster." America smirked.

"Yeah yeah shut up." England muttered teasingly. "Don't expect me to say thank you."

"Oh no how could I expect you to do such a nice thing." America teased back. "I was actually quite surprised you agreed to hosting the party this year."

"Well yeah I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit the past few years, and I though that maybe if I hosted the party it might make me see the magic in Christmas again." England explained.

"Why did you loose the magic?" America asked.

"I don't know I guess being lonely all the time kills the joy of any holiday." England replied.

"Alone?" America said confused. "England you aren't alone. You have friends, and they would love to help you, but you never ask."

"I don't want to depend on others too much. In my experience that never ends well." He shook his head. "Anyway I was just hoping this year would be better."

"And is it better so far." America asked smiling at him.

"It had a shaky start, but right now yeah it's better." England smiled back at him. "Now cut faster. We're almost done and the party's going to start soon

"Alright alright geez no need to be so bossy." America chuckled. He cut out a cookie and then rolled a part of the trimmings and popped it into his mouth.

"Hey that dough can be used for more cookies stop eating it." England snapped, but the smile never left his face.

"Calm down its just a little bit." America replied popping another bite into his mouth.

"Cut it out America." England giggled. "Or I'll take away your cookie cutting privileges."

"You wouldn't dare." America said smugly.

"Try me." England played along.

America ate another bite.

"Alright that's it." England pulled away the dough from him.

"Oh come on England." America pleaded. "I was just messing around."

England looked at him and started laughing.

"What what's so funny?" America asked.

"Nothin it's just you have flour on your face." England replied.

"Where?" America asked.

"Right there." England wiped the flour off the edge of his lip. His hand stayed there however. He looked up into America's eyes. His face burned slightly as he noticed how close they were.

America looked back at him. He took the hand into his own, and used the other to caress his cheek. He leaned in, closed his eyes, and pressed his lips on England's.

England kissed him back his eyelids fluttering shut. He melted into the kiss never parting their lips except to take small broths in between the passionate kisses.

Suddenly the front door bashed open. "Merry Christmas!" Italy and Japan yelled Germany following behind them.

America and England jumped away from each other, both of them blushing wildly. England quickly cleaned up as more guests started to arrive.

The cookies were a big hit everyone loved them. Everyone chatted away and exchanged gifts happily.

England couldn't stop smiling. He was glad for finally having a happy and successful Christmas.

"So how about about it England?" America asked causally putting an arm around him. "How was today?"

"Best day ever." England replied.

America smiled kissing him on the nose cutely. "Merry Christmas England."

"Merry Christmas America." England blushed slightly.

Hey guys hoped you liked the Christmas special. I might do more Christmas ones but who knows. Vote and comment, bye!
                                -Hannah😋