Little kisses and other random drabbles!

Hey guys here are just some random little things that weren't long enough, enjoy!

America was walking out of the world meeting with his usual happy grin plastered on his face

America was walking out of the world meeting with his usual happy grin plastered on his face. Suddenly someone's voice stopped him.

"America wait!" England jogged up to him. "You forgot this." He held out his wallet.

"Oh yeah thanks Iggy!" America took it and then placed a kiss on the Brit's lips. "See ya!" She walked away at a quick pace.

A blush spread across England's nose. "What the hell was that?"

"Alright I'll see you at the next meeting England

"Alright I'll see you at the next meeting England." America chirped as he started to walk away.

"Uh-huh." England replied like he wasn't really listening. He gathered his papers from the table.

"Ah!" America exclaimed and suddenly stopped. "That's right England I almost forgot!"

"Hm?" England replied and turned around, only for America to take his waist and pull him into a loving kiss.

America let go after a short while. "Bye!" He exclaimed and ran out the door.

England blushed wildly as his papers were sent scattering to the ground.

"America, I don't see how these are gonna be considered cute couple's costumes

"America, I don't see how these are gonna be considered cute couple's costumes." England muttered looking down at his Pokemon trainer uniform.

"Because Iggy." America smiled bashfully. He blushed as he took his lover's hand. " I choose you."

America and England arrived at the world ball

America and England arrived at the world ball. Various other couples were already waltzing around the large room.

"May I have this dance?" America asked him.

England blushed. "Don't you think they would look at us strangely?"

"So, who cares?" America asked holding out his hand toward him, as another invitation.

England smiled bashfully, and put his hand into his boyfriend's.

America pulled him closer placing his other hand on his waist, as they started their waltz.

"I have to say," England started. "I never thought I'd be here with you of all people."

"Oh you mean you never though you're be dancing with such a dashing hero, such as myself?" America smirked.

"No." England smiled jokingly. "I mean being here with such a big goofy idiot."

"Hey." America tilted him back slightly leaning with him, so their faces were only centimetres apart. "You know you love me."

"Now that." England chuckled. "Is the smartest thing you've ever said."

"And I love you." America added, before closing the gap between their lips.

They kissed for a short while, and then continued their waltz not caring who was watching.

England rushed to the church

England rushed to the church. Shit I'm gonna be late to my own goddamn wedding?! You've got to be kidding me! Luckily though he got their just in time. He walked down the isle, to be met with his soon to be husband, America. He was dressed up in the suit England had given him so long ago.

America held out the gold ring. "See, I told you I would only wear it on special occasions."

England sniffled as he held back his tears. He smiled brightly and threw his arms around America. "I love you you big idiot."

"I love you too." America smiled, kissing the top of his head.

Oh ma god it's so fluffy I could die!!! XD anyway I hope you liked the little drabbles. Vote and comment, bye!
-Hannah😋