A drunk yank

Hey guys here's a new short i hope you'll like it. P.S. If you don't know what a Yank is its a slang word English people use for an American. Kinda like how Americans call them Brits.

America spun in the bar stool he was sitting on, and almost spilled his drink. "WOOHOO!!!! THIS IS HOW A HERO PARTIES!"

England was sat next to him. He winced at the loud yelling in his ear, but then just grumbled something into his own drink. For once he hadn't gotten drunk, but the same could not be said for his American companion.

"HA HA HEY ENGLAND DUDE! We should totally go do something fun, like mess with Germany or something!" America laughed.

"No America that would be a VERY stupid thing to do." England replied.

"Awe you're no fun." America pouted slightly.

"Don't listen to him I think you can be very fun." An obviously drunk France said sitting down next to him.

"Of course you'd be the perverted drunk you frog." England grumbled trying to control his annoyance.

Suddenly England's drink was smacked out of his hand, and France pulled him close. "Come on England you know you want me."

"Get off me you-" he was cut off by America.

"Hey! Get your slimy hands off of him!" America suddenly pulled England away from him and into his lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around England's middle, and rested his chin in his soft hair. "Engwand is mine."

England's face flushed red. "A-America you wanker let me go!"

"No I don't want that frog anywhere near you." America refused.

"Fine then, I'll just leave you two alone then." France replied winking at England.

That bloody git! He probably isn't even as drunk as he's acting...

Though he would never admit it England had a crush on America, and France could tell, so he often tried to try little things to get them together. Usually they were too oblivious, but this time he was proud one of his plans finally worked. Little did he know that England always noticed what he was doing.

"America let me go. Now." England told him.

"Fine." He whined and reluctantly let him go. He drank the last of his drink and then fell out I his stool onto the ground in a laughing mess.

"Bloody hell." England muttered rolling his eyes. "America you should go home."

"Hic yeah probably." He tried to get up, but stumbled. Hic he laughed at himself.

"Alright I guess I'll take you home." England picked him off the ground, and helped Him hobble out of the bar.

"England!" America whined leaning almost all his weight into the Englishman. "I don't want to go home!"

"Well too bad for you." England replied as he struggled to hold him up, and practically drag him down the street. Luckily the bar was really close to America's house.

When they got there England took the key, opened the door, and brought him in up to his room. He plopped America onto his bed and sighed.

Almost immediately america got comfortable, and fell into a sleep. He breathed slowly and calmly, and his mouth stayed slightly open.

England smiled, and carefully removed the glasses from the resting boy's face an placed them on the bedside table. He then went and got America a glass of water and placed it beside them. He turned to leave when suddenly the sleeping figure grabbed his wrist. He yelped slightly as he was pulled into the bed, and face to face with his fellow country.

"Iggy?" America grumbled sleepily. He pulled the Brit closer so their noses were practically touching. His eyes were only open halfway. "You're not leaving me are you?"

"A-America?" England stuttered nervously. He could feel his whole face burning up. He tried to escape his grasp, but it was useless he was far stronger.

"I'm not gonna do anything I promise." America's eyes fluttered back shut and he pulled England down so his head was nuzzled under his chin, and pressed against his chest. "Just sleep with me, kay?"

England couldn't contain his deepening blush. This is going to be a long night...

-&-

The next morning England was in the bathroom after he had woken up. He had managed to slip out of America's grasp and was now just fixing up a bit before he left. When he walked back out into the bedroom America was sat up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He's so damn cute. What England no! Don't think like that.

"Good morning." America said groggily. He rubbed his temples because of the hangover.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" England asked.

"Nope not a thing." He replied.

"Good." England replied simply and then handed him the glass of water from before.

"Thanks." America took it and drank it. "Just how much did I drink last night?" After he downed the water he put the glass back into the table, and put his glasses on.

"A lot." He replied in a slightly annoyed tone. "But since you're fine I better be going." He turned around to leave.

"Iggy." America said grabbing his wrist suddenly. He pulled him down onto the bed, and pinned him down so he was hovering above him with a smug smile. "You're not leaving me are you?"

England face turned red once again. "You lying Git you said you didn't remember anything!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." America chuckled sarcastically.

England started on one of his rants. "Damn it America! You are such an arse! I seriously hate you someti-"

He was cut off by America pressing his lips against his. It was a short kiss, and he soon pulled away slightly, his lips still hovering close, leaving the emerald eyes boy speechless. "You yell too much it's making my headache worse."

"S-stop teasing me." England scolded quieter than before. "Don't do that if you don't like someone."

"What are you talking about?" America asked in confusion. "Who said I didn't like you?"

"Well I just thought..." England trailed off.

"Ugh that's another thing you do too much, think." America sighed in annoyance, but then his expression softened into a warm smile. "I love you England, and don't let anyone else tell you differently."

"I-I love you too." England replied looking away shyly.

America captured his lips into another kiss. This one was longer and more passionate. They only pulled away when they were desperate for air.

America leaned his forehead onto England's. "Remind me to thank the frog for always trying to set us up."

England just laughed.

~fin