Bording school for countries (part 3)

Later England was walking back to his dorm. He walked up the stairs slowly never lifting his head. I don't understand. He thought. He couldn't focus all day all he could think about was America, and the feeling he might have for him. His smile makes my happy, and my heart flutters when he says my name. He's quite attractive too. I've never thought that about a boy. Am I falling for him. I can't be I don't trust him. I can't trust him. I can't trust anyone. Why am I doing this to myself? Still it doesn't stop the strange feeling I get when I'm around him. He hadn't realized that he had stopped halfway up the stairs. He heard footsteps and looked up. America was standing there.

"Hi America...." England said nervously. He looked down to hide his blush.

"Why are you acting so weird?" America asked. "What's with that face?"

"Uh I-I don't know." England replied feeling his face get even redder. I didn't realize I was acting so strangely. How can you act normal after someone just kissed you like that?

"Come on don't make this more awkward than it has to be." America replied blushing slightly.

England looked back up at him. "You're the one who k-kissed me."

"Yeah but it was the first time I-" he stopped mid sentence, and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"The first time you what?" England asked cropping his brow.

America sighed, "it was the first time I kissed someone, and actually... felt... something."

England's heart started beating quicker. "Wh-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

"W-well I don't know there was a spark." America replied. "Did you feel it to."

"I-I don't know... I can't remember." England lied.

America stepped down onto the stair with England. "Maybe I can jot your memory." He took England's chin in his hand and tilted it up. He pressed his lips against England's.

England widened his eyes in surprise. He felt everything he had in their first kiss. His heart beating, the butterflies in his stomach, and yes even the spark as their lips met.

America pulled away, but his face still remained close. "So, did I spark anything?" He asked his eyes sparkling.

England stood there in a daze. He stared at America not able to speak. He took in all his features up close. His blue eyes shined, and the corners of his lips curled up in content. His cheeks were a slight shade of pink, and the glasses he wore gave a small hint of innocence to his appearance. England opened his mouth to reply but his throat felt dry, and he became nervous. So instead he pulled America into another kiss.

America was shocked at first, but then closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. He wrapped his arms tightly around England's waist, and England wrapped his around America's neck. They never parted their lips except to take short breaths in between. America gently pushed England back against the wall, and made the kiss more intense. They continued like this until they had to pull away desperate for air.

"Mm that was nice." America smirked not removing his arms from around England.

"Yeah..." England giggled blushing and leaning his forehead against Americas.

"Sadly I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow." America said sounding disappointed.

"Ok." England replied as America let go, and kissed him on the cheek before continuing down the stairs.