Baby it's cold outside

Hey guys I decided I'd do one if those lyrical fan-fictions, so without further ado: p.s. I don't own the song (obviously XD)

I really can't stay - Baby it's cold outside
I've got to go away - Baby it's cold outside
This evening has been - Been hoping that you'd drop in
So very nice - I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice

"America I really should go home." England said getting up from the couch after their movie night.

"Awe right now?" America whined. "Come on just stay a little longer"

"I can't." England responded "this was fun, but I need to go home."

"But the weather is so bad, and it's freezing." America pointed out. "I don't want you to go out in that. Come on I've been wanting to hang out with you for so long. Don't leave now."

"Hm? I don't know..." England trailed off.

America got up and grabbed his hands dragging him back the the couch. "please." He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but only a few more minutes." England agreed.

My mother will start to worry - Beautiful, what's your hurry?
Father will be pacing the floor - Listen to the fireplace roar
So really I'd better scurry - Beautiful, please don't hurry
Maybe just a half a drink more - Put some records on while I pour

"I've already stayed to long." England insisted as he gathered up his coat.

"Just a little longer. Till the fire goes out?" America asked.

The fireplace crackled calling him to sit in its warmth. He was dreading going out into the endlessly falling snow.

"Fine, I'll stay for one drink." England replied putting his coat down.

"Ok!" America chirped happily. "I'll go get the drinks you put some music on."

England chuckled at his happy reaction, and walked back into the living room choosing some soft Christmas music and playing it. He sat by the fire and America brought the drinks.

The neighbors might think - Baby, it's bad out there
Say, what's in this drink? - No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how - Your eyes are like starlight now
To break this spell - I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell

"Come on. My servants will be worried if I don't come back." England said as his drink was almost finished.

"They will understand why you didn't come home." America told him he watched England's eyes sparkle, by the reflection of the fire. "You can't exactly walk in that freezing weather."

"I'll take a cab." England suggested.

"There won't be any out in this." America explained.

England sighed.

I ought to say no, no, no - Mind if I move in closer?
At least I'm gonna say that I tried - What's the sense in hurting my pride?
I really can't stay - Baby don't hold out
Ah, but it's cold outside

"I really ought to refuse staying here." England sighed

America scooted closer to him. "But it would hurt my feelings if you didn't."

"But I can't." England told him sternly.

America huffed crossing his arms.

I've got to get home - Oh, baby, you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me your coat - It's up to your knees out there
You've really been grand - Thrill when you touch my hand
Why don't you see - How can you do this thing to me?

"It's below zero out you'll freeze." America said in worry.

"Then let me borrow an extra coat." England requested.

"And look at the snow." America retaliated. "It'll be up to your knees." He accidentally touched England's hand. He blushed slightly pulling away. He felt a spark at their touch. "Sorry."

"Why can't you just let me go." England asked.

"Because I don't want you to." America said sadly.

There's bound to be talk tomorrow - Think of my life long sorrow
At least there will be plenty implied - If you caught pneumonia and died
I really can't stay - Get over that hold out
Ah, but it's cold outside
Oh, baby, it's cold outside

"I'll be so sad when you leave." America told him. "and worried." He added. "What if you were to get sick I'd never forgive myself."

"America..." England sighed.

"No more debate it's too cold and bad out there." America said sternly. "You're staying and that's final."

"Ugh fine!" England finally gave in. "But just because I don't feel like leaving the warmth."

"Yes finally!" America shouted wrapping his arms around England, and leaned back pulling him on top of him.

This caused the Englishman to blush wildly.

"I love you England." America smiled up at him.

"I love you to you stubborn fool." England smiled.

~fin~

Hey guys hoped you liked the slightly different short. Vote and comment, bye!
-Hannah😋