Prologue

....When he removed his shirt from his body, I was eager to feel his features under my fingers. I was anxious to have him rutting against me in the most passionate of ways. I was more than willing to have him take what little was left of my v.....

"Amber!!!!" My mom called from the kitchen, disturbing me from my book.

"Yes ma'am " I answered back, rolling my eyes, but managing to keep my voice as pleasant as possible.

"Come down here please baby" Why can't she just say what she has to.. God have mercy.
I put a bookmark to mark the page that I was at and ran down the stairs quickly, almost slipping once or twice but managing not to fall down and bust my lip, like I have many times before. I should have refrained from wearing socks all the time. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I could smell food, and rushed over to the kitchen.

"Hey ma'am, what's the occasion" I called my mother ma'am, she didn't really like the word mom. We are originally from the West Indies and she didn't like being called "mammy" so I settled on "ma'am".

"Why are you always so mean to Roger? From now on, since his father is my new boss, you have to be better to him." She warned.

"I'm always nice ma'am, Roger.. Well he just.. He's Roger."

At this my mother smiled and reminded me again to be nice to the boy next door. I agreed, scurrying back to my room to continue my reading.
Once I was seated on my bed once again, I  continued to read. Where was I? Oh yes..
.... What little was left of my v..

The door flew open, in came my cousin Genesis, on the phone of Course.
She greeted me, if you would call a head nod a greeting, and sat down on her bed on the other side of the room.

A/N Hi I'm trying this Wattpad thing out, it's my first book and I'm a little nervous. I don't know if I'll have any readers but...