Chapter Thirty

Aubrey's POV

"Yo, man, that's bad innuh... The hook tun up."

"Yeah.. I like it too." I said, agreeing with Roy's words...

"I like what you've been doing. That gyal must be special to you." Roy stated.

When I first arrived I wasn't the easiest captive to be honest. I refused to write for Roy, whether he paid me or not. He began threatening the lives of people that I loved. My mother was mentioned, Noah(40) was mentioned, but when Amber's was mentioned I agreed wholeheartedly. It wasn't that I didn't care about the wellbeing of my mother, it was the fact that they even mentioned Amber. It scared me.

I didn't even want to think of what he'd have done to her. Amber could damn well hold her own, but I didn't like the idea of her life being in danger. That's when I cracked, when I decided to willingly write for Roy.

As mentioned before I lived in the basement of his crib. It was bigger than my apartment back in Houston. Three bedrooms, well furnished, one bathroom, a small studio, an office and a small kitchen.

Steve and the Jamaican security guard lived with me, making it difficult to escape.

Rihanna's voice interrupted my trend of thought. "I think she is babe. From what I heard, he loves her. She'd make a good bitch for The Weeknd."

At this I scowled and gritted my teeth, "don't talk about her like that. She won't be anyone's bitch." It took everything in me to not reach over and strangle the life out of the Barbadian girl's body.

I was surprised at how bad my thoughts were becoming.

"That mouth of yours will get me in trouble Rhi." Roy said as he side glanced Rihanna, causing her to gulp loudly and leave the basement studio.

As soon as she was out of sight he said, "sorry about her, I made a promise not to hurt your girlfriend once you continue to produce fire shit like this for me. Are you still going to write for me?"

"I'll do what I can Roy, but I've been locked down here for seven days and only changed my clothes, what? Thrice? I need to at least be allowed some time to get clothes, and experience life." I asked, hoping to gain his trust.

He threw his head back and laughed. "I don't think you can do that."

"Look, you can let your security guards come with me if you don't trust me, I just need to get out of the basement. I haven't had fresh air in a week man."

"Ah. I see fam,you can go with Steve and Marin tomorrow, they'll make sure no funny business is going on. I don't want to have to hurt you or anyone you know, Aubrey."

"No man. I just can't stand the feel of this beard. I need to trim it."

"Looks alright on you, you could use that to hide your identity. You were Toronto's wheelchair Jimmy for a while. I don't want anyone knowing who you are." Roy reminded.

"You're right, I'll wear something so that I remain inconspicuous." I agreed.

"We'll record tomorrow morning, go get some rest."

......

Genesis's POV

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. This was so embarrassing, him being in front of me, the man I love, who didn't love me back at all.

"What does she have that I don't Justin?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end of the sentence, betraying me.

"She's who I always wanted Genesis." He said, I could tell that he was lying.