Chapter FiftyOne

Aubrey's POV

"That was..." Amber stated, her naked body on the counter, chest rising and falling rapidly as she came down from her high.

"Remarkable, amazing, marvelous..." I stated as I wracked my brain for various descriptive words. I lay on top of her, coated in sweat and come and love. I was blinded by my love for that fucking girl, I was utterly and entirely hers.

She seemed a lot more comfortable having sex, she no longer seemed shy when revealing her body to me, instead she seemed more eager to get her clothes off. She radiated confidence and sexiness.

"All that and more." She complimented, her hand stroking my head, the huge grin on her face emphasized how much she liked what we had done. "What was that slut comment about?" I was afraid she would ask that, I had only said it in the heat of the moment. Her eyebrow arched; pondering, her tone indicating that she genuinely wanted to know.

"I don't know where it came from. I kind of saw that you were struggling to come and I wanted you to come first, being the gentleman that I am. Did I hurt your feelings?" It always felt better when Amber came first. Her walls clenched around me deliciously, her pussy would get extremely wet and her eyes would roll back, not to mention her cute little moans and the way she would call my name repeatedly like I was the only one who would ever make her feel that good. I was working on being the only one to ever make her feel that much incomprehensible pleasure.

"No. It was surprisingly erotic." I knew she liked it, she even said that she liked it when I fuck her, she really knew how to turn a niggah on.

"I hope that you know that when I say things like that, I'm really just calling you mine in my own way. I'm not trying to degrade you in any way." I tried to make my point abundantly clear.

"I know Aubrey. I know you didn't say it to hurt me, it was surprisingly endearing in a freaky way." She smiled up at me, her eyes bright. It was a relief to me that she actually liked the name calling; I could use it to my advantage.

"Um, I think that I was a little late pulling out this time." I confessed, pressing my lips to the skin on Amber's breast. She shivered at the contact.

"Really?" She asked thoughtfully, her tone in no way accusatory or dejecting, yet.

"Yeah, I guess we can go to the pharmacy to get the morning after pill if you'd like." I told her.

"If I'd like? What do you mean?" She asked, her soothing strokes of my head ceased.

"I mean, if you want to take the pill, go ahead." I clarified.

"I don't have to?" She questioned.

"No... You honestly don't actually." I tried my hardest not to pressure her into taking the pill. I didn't even think I came in her enough to get her pregnant, but even if she did get pregnant, I would never chastise her for it.

"And what if I got pregnant?" She asked, the conversation clearly taking a turn for the worst.

"I mean we're not in the best of places, financially, but I'll be done with uni after next semester, I could definitely get a job, and we could move in together. I already told you I want to provide for both you and our young ones." I replied, careful with my words, knowing how much saying the wrong thing ticked her off.

"But I don't want to have to rely on you for everything in life Aubrey. And I don't want kids." She explained, "especially not now, I'm not even a high school graduate."

"But if you got pregnant, I wouldn't want to pressure you out of having our child." I pressed, she needed to know that not even a baby would change my views on wanting to be with her for the long run.