Chapter Three

I  remembered the position that he found me in. I hurriedly got up and ran toward Justin. " Justin, oh my god.. What you just saw.. That wasn't supposed to happen. I mean I just met him. I mean he's.." Why is it so hard to say something other than the cliché 'it's not what it looks like?'

"Don't Amber, I take a break from my study time to treat you, and this is how you repay me?" He boomed, gesturing toward Aubrey who now sat on the couch staring at me intently.

"No. Justin, this is a misunderstanding. I would never cheat on you" I pleaded. "Please just listen.

"And to think, I was going to..." Justin began, but was quickly cut off.

"It's a misunderstanding fam. I was just playing around, I didn't realize that she had a boyfriend, and I pulled her on top of me. My bad." Aubrey said. I mentally sighed in relief after his confession. " your girl doesn't look like the type to cheat on you, don't fret fam."

Justin looked at me, then brought a finger to wipe a lone tear that escaped my eye. I looked into his eyes, trying to will him into believing that I was faithful.

" Okay," Justin said after nodding to himself. "I was just a bit caught off guard. Can we still go out?" He asked me.

"Of course Bae." I replied, " ma'am I'll be back!" I shouted.

" Aubrey, it was a pleasure to meet you. You both can let yourselves out. " I said to the cousins, grabbing hold of my boyfriend's hand and walking out of the house into his car. " where are you taking me?" I asked once I was buckled up in the front seat of the car.

"To my house" Justin answered in a clipped tone, as he started the car and pulled off onto the street.

"What's with the tude dude?" I asked, placing my hand on Justin's thigh as he drove.

"Nothing. I'm just a little embarrassed from what happened in the house you know. I don't know what I'd do if you betrayed me." He said.

"Oh. Let's not talk about that. I would not cheat on you. That's that" I tried to convince him, while squeezing his thigh.

The rest of the ride to his house is completed in comfortable silence.

... I walked into the apartment with Justin right behind me. He shut he door with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Then he walked to toward me and held me close, kissing me passionately. I gasped at the force of the kiss, and he took that opportunity to push his warm tongue into my mouth. I tried pulling away from the kiss, but he took a step forward with every step I took backwards, until I was pressed against the wall. He pushed his body forward so that his erection was pressed into my stomach and he deepened the kiss even further. I bit down on his bottom lip to try to get him to stop, however he only grunted in pleasure and wrapped my legs around his waist, all without breaking the kiss. The bulge in his pants grew. I knew that if he didn't stop I'd be having sex soon. I wasn't ready for that kind of step.

Justin and I had only been dating for 7 months. Some people might think that it was a long time, but I developed trust issues after reading the "After" series on Wattpad. Poor Tessa didn't see it coming (big up to the After fans). Additionally, I was a virgin. I told people that I wasn't because I didn't want to seem uptight, even though I was and still am.

Justin walked toward the bed with me in his arms, then when he got close enough, threw my body onto the bed without warning. I yelped in surprise, then once I felt safe enough, mustered all of my strength to speak.

"Justin, Justin.. Can we please not have sex? It's s big step for me, and I'm not... " I tried to say as he traced kisses from my calf up to my thigh. I moaned when his lips touched the inside of my thigh. "N... Ahh... Yes!" I stifled a moan when he placed his Palm flat against the junction between my legs and began rubbing. My back arched off the mattress.

"Baby, I really want to be inside of you right now. Why deny me the pleasure?" He asked as his hand made steady strokes on my sensitive area.

"Because.. Because, I'm a v... On my period" cliché, but I need to get him to stop. That was the quickest excuse I could come up with.

"Hmm.. I guess I'll have to find another way to be inside you." He said. My heart stopped. Giving head is not my favorite part of a relationship, although receiving was not bad. I am a virgin, but oral sex doesn't count. Does it?

There was a knock on the door.

"Saved by the knock," he said rolling his eyes. Then quickly getting out of the room to answer the door.

I fixed my hair and ran into the bathroom to "clean up" when I heard that familiar Canadian accent.

"This is the room I was assigned. Looks like we're roommates " Aubrey said. I thought that Justin's roommate was due to come in two weeks. What happened?

"Fuck no. Leave" Justin said. I imagined him pointing at the door.

Eavesdropping from the bathroom, I could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation, but I'm sure I heard Aubrey say, "I can share a room with you no problem, it's the girl I won't share."

A/N I'm so happy a few people are reading. I'm so excited to share my story. I didn't really cast people for the roles of Justin and Roger. I like to have people imagine what the characters would look like. We all know that Aubrey. is Drake, so we already know what he looks like. Thanks for reading and voting, and please share, tag friend etc. spread the love.

Also get ready for an Aubrey POV.