Chapter Fifty

Waking up next to Aubrey was never a feeling that I could get used to. Feeling his warmth radiate off him and onto me was more than comforting. I slept like a baby, not waking up once during the night like I usually did when I would spend time at his house.

He lay motionless next to me, the only signs of life being his steady breaths and the movement of his chest rising and falling consistently. I smiled up at him, he looked so peaceful and beautiful.

I lightly touched his cheek, feeling the rough beard under my fingers, memorizing the texture. I kissed the tip of his nose to wake him, but he only wiggled his nose and didn't wake.
His arms were around my torso, as if forbidding me from going anywhere. I needed to go to the bathroom.

"Aubrey," I said.

"Mmm..." He responded, his eyes still closed.

"I need to change baby." I said gently, trying to let him know that that I wasn't going anywhere far.

"Don't leave."

"I won't." I promised. He puckered his lips for a kiss which I quickly gave him, his eyes still closed as he removed his arms from around me.

I quickly let Trixee out of her cage and made my way to the bathroom, happy to find that my period was over finally.

Aubrey still slept peacefully when i returned, i changed into one of his black sweatshirts and took it upon myself to make him some breakfast.

I gathered the ingredients to make breakfast, although I felt for pancakes, I knew that mine couldn't come close to Aubrey's homemade pancakes. I settled on something simple, an omelette consisting of cheese, sweet peppers and whatever else Aubrey had in his kitchen.

I felt a muscular pair of arms encircle me while I washed the used dishes and I leaned into the familiar embrace. He kissed my temple as he hugged me from the back, his morning wood pressed into my back.

"Good morning." He whispered, his raspy morning voice sending shivers through me.

"Morning," I replied softly, "I see your buddy has made an appearance." I teased referring to his penis.

"That's because the sight of you cooking in only my sweatshirt is sexy as fuck!"

I blushed profusely at his compliment, his words boosting my confidence. I turned around in his arms, wiping my soapy hands on his naked chest. He jumped back from the cold.

"That's cold, ice cold." He screamed.

I backed away from him, huge grin on my face, trying to distance myself from him.

"Sorry." I apologized sarcastically, snickering as I did.

"Oh so you think this is funny?" he asked, smile mirroring mine.

He took a step forward, while I took a step backward to escape him, but to no avail. He charged forward and caught me, carrying me to the counter and he held me there, standing between my legs.

"Now you know what I'm gonna do if you don't apologize this instant?" He raised one hand up.

"What? Are you gonna spank me?" I asked him.

He gave me an appalled look, before responding. "That's a good idea for next time." He winked, and I squirmed in his arms.

"Don't move or else, I'll tickle you."

I gasped dramatically, he knew I hated being tickled. I squirmed again trying to escape him and his hand came down on my ribcage, tickling the sides.