Chapter TwentyFive

Aubrey's POV

I didn't say anything to ruin the moment. I didn't even think that she was aware that she said that. I was fucking ecstatic. She said the words that I longed to hear from her since I met the curly haired girl. God damn.

I let go off her hands and cupped her face in my hands. Her arms found themselves around my neck steadying herself.

The kiss was slow, deep and passionate while we held each other. Time escaped us, I didn't have one thought other than how much I loved Amber.

My lips trailed down from hers to her neck, sucking lightly, sure to leave a little purple bruise.

"If we don't stop now, I don't think I'll be able to.." I spoke against her neck. I felt her shiver against me, I smirked knowing that I had a huge effect on her.

"We should leave then." She said, in the most unconvincing tone I'd ever heard. My eyes locked with hers before I leaned over to touch my lips to her forehead.

She sighed and leaned into me, her arms around my midsection. My chin resting on the top of her head although she was wearing some sexy ass heels that I  wanted to place on either side of my face as I moved against her.

"What are we even?" She asked, her face nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

"We. Are. Farmers. Dun. Dun. Du-dun..." I sang into her ear.

She giggled, a sound that I realized was reserved for very little people. I reveled in the pleasure that hearing her laugh gave to me.

"In all seriousness, you know that were soulmates." I said, my fingers pulling at her curls.

She peeked up at me through her lashes, making my knees grow weak. "You believe that?" She asked.

"Fuck you mean? of course I do. I mean I've been through a lot of girls, and no one ever made me feel the way you did with out trying." I said, meaning every word.

"How many," she asked, picking at her nails, it was what she did when she was nervous.

Let's see, that threesome, those twins, Rihanna, the six from high school. The eleven from last year. "That doesn't matter." I said carefully.

"Oh my god it's higher than twenty." She said, laughing. "Your body count ends after me though."

"What?" I asked, wanting to hear the words again.

"I didn't stutter." She countered. How did I ever think she was shy? She was so rude but so cute at the same time.

"Am I still your boyfriend?" I asked, teasingly.

"Boyfriend? You weren't ever my boyfriend." She teased back, feigning cluelessness.

I grinned, pressing my lips to her cheek. We were treading lightly, neither of us wanting to bring up the inevitable question, about what to do about Rihanna.

"What are we... How are you..." She was having a hard time getting the words out.

"I don't know." I whispered, knowing who she was going to bring up.

"I think there's something going on. I don't know, but I think Rihanna doesn't want you back for no reason. I'm only getting bits and pieces, but Rihanna and Don are getting paid to get you back in Canada." She swallowed .