Chapter Thirty6ix

I slept the more soundly than I had in ages. With Aubrey's arms around me, I felt safe, protected, complete.

I always thought of myself as an independent person, however being in Aubrey's arms I couldn't be more wrong. I was half of a whole, and I didn't mind it at all.

Very stealthily, I turned my body trying not to wake my angel. I studied his features.

Even in sleep, with his mouth slightly opened and his brows furrowed deeply, he still resembled the likeness of a Greek god. I pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose and his frown turned up into a cute half smirk that I adored.

I gently removed his arms from around my frame and was just about to get off the bed when a hand grabbed my arm, abruptly. I squealed in fright, sounding much like a dying rodent.

"Fuck baby, I'm sorry." He laughed. "Just wanted to know where you were headed."

"I need to pee, then I need to get my suitcase in the car."

"Oh. Then Go pee, I'll get your suitcase for you." He said, letting go of my arm and climbing off the bed.

"You don't have to..." I argued.

"I want to, plus it's your birthday baby and I want to make it about you."

I couldn't argue with that.
.....

Letting the tub fill up, I waited for Aubrey to come back with my suitcase.

There was a light tap on the door, I pulled the door open and waited for Aubrey to come in.

"Here you go, I'll be right back in the..." Aubrey turned to leave the room, placing my suitcase near the toilet.

"No.." I grabbed hold of Aubrey's black shirt, "bathe with me."

The tub was fairly large, the both of us could bathe together.

"Well, it is your birthday, but are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Please, undress me." I desperately chirped.

It would never be awkward between Aubrey and I, but I wanted to know about what happened to him in a soothing atmosphere.

I raised my arms up, beckoning him to pull my t-shirt off. He grabbed the hem of the fabric, lightly touching my skin and pulled it up over my head slowly. The fact that his touch was purposeful and light, sent shivers down my spine. Throwing the garment in a random direction, he dropped to his knees, looking up at me through his bush of eyelashes. He hooked his fingers between the waistband of my panties and slowly dragged them down my legs, his eyes following them, then his lips. Luckily I had shaved, since my period was due in a few days.

Aubrey stopped at my knees, his vision locked on a tiny fresh bruise I'd gotten from falling while jogging with Justin. Fuck. Justin is a bit of a sensitive topic for us.

"When did you get this?" He asked, drawing circles on the skin around it with his forefinger.

"A few days ago. I um was with Justin." At the mention of his name Aubrey tensed.

"What did you do with him? What did he do to you?" His voice was a lot deeper, chilling somehow.

"Nu.. Nothing. We just went jogging." I confirmed.

"Did you, sleep with him while I was gone?" He asked, standing up.

My eyes widened, "no. No, I didn't, I would never." I hoped to let him see that I was telling the truth.

He didn't look convinced though. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra and stepped out of my panties.

I attempted to pull his shirt over his head, but he wouldn't let me. I then switched to the waistband of his boxer briefs and pulled the garments down his legs, dropping to my knees in the process. I kissed his thigh sweetly.

"The only thing I did while you were gone was cry, sulk and think about you." I got back onto my feet, watching Aubrey remove his shirt from the back and threw it in a random direction.

Wow. He looked different, his abs even more well defined than before. His skin was no longer golden brown, but was a paler shade of beige that made his dark eyes seem even more intense.

I stared at his member, which was standing at attention. Just as long as I remembered, pink at the tip. Obviously circumcised, since she was Jewish. He was large, I could tell just by looking at it that he was more than 8-9" in length. I wondered if it still tasted the same, I tried to test my theory, by bending over, only to be stopped by Aubrey.

"No. No. It's your day. Get in." He said sternly, leaving no room for question or argument.

I obliged, climbing into the tub, and quickly adjusting to the temperature of the water. I shut off the faucet, sat down and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of being submerged, but wasn't wholly content until I felt Aubrey's presence behind me. His long legs on either side of my body, I lay back, into his hard broad chest. Wrapping his arms around me, Aubrey cups my breasts in his hands under the soapy water. I could feel him relax after the contact, perfect time to bring up "the Kidnapping".