⚜ Chapter 6ixty6ix ⚜

Aubrey's POV

I thrusted into her, clenching the head board as tightly as I could.

"Shit..." I whispered, barely audible enough for her to hear me.

"I'm gonna come Aubrey," she disclosed, tightening her legs around my waist. She blew out a strangled moan. "Oh God!"

"No. Hold it," I groaned, knowing the sound of her orgasm would cause me to erupt prematurely. I wanted to feel her for a little longer. I wasn't sure when would be the last time I'd get to feel her around me.

"What?" She shut her eyes tightly, and I slowed my thrusts, attempting to stall her orgasm.

I reach up to grab her hand and entwine our fingers, pulling my length completely out of her warmth.

"Aubrey!" She breathed, panting. I kissed every inch of her face as she lay beneath me, hot and bothered. "Stop, why would you do that?"

I wasn't sure what it was driving me, but I was frivolous. Her legs were still wrapped securely around me, and I wiggled. She smiled before I connected our lips, "you want it?" I asked, against her lips, referring to my cock.

I felt her smile grow against me. "Yes."

I pulled back to look at her. She looked mischievous. "Work for it then," I whisper, letting her eyes grow wide in wonder.

"I want you to do all the work, make me come and then you can."

She leaned up to look at me, propping herself up on her elbows. "You've got to be kidding me Aubrey. I don't have time for this."

"Yes you do... Give me what I want, then you get what you want." I told her, watching as she visibly relaxed.......

"Liam.... Liam." The girl; Rachel called.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I was a little lost. What was that?" I apologized.

I was still getting used to being called Liam. I hated the name so fucking much, I just wanted her to shut up.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you paying attention! You've got to get these things done!" She instructed. "Pack the shelves, and then I'll give you the rest of the instructions later."

I sighed. She took this job way too seriously. Why couldn't Jonah have given me a better résumé? Working in a fucking supermarket wasn't my thing; anybody with eyes could see that.

"Calm down, it isn't that serious." I whispered, almost sure that she wouldn't hear me.

"What was that? This is how we make money. It is that serious!" She retaliated, arms flying into the air in frustration.

Luckily, the store was closing, which meant that there were little to no customers, and soon I'd have been able to leave.

"Okay. Okay. Sorry." I said, giving up. She was giving me a headache, and quite frankly, I wasn't in the best of moods.

"You apologize and think everything's is all cool, it's not!" She chastised, her tone sending chills through me.

"I said I'm fucking sorry Amber!" I snapped. I had only realized what name I had called her after the fact. Amber had said similar words to me before the 'incident,' and I couldn't get the regret out of my mind.