Chapter Fifty6ix

A/N So I haven't really been on Wattpad because my phone got stolen. I had to rewrite this entire chapter, along with majority of my essays for school...😐😑 People Ain't Shit🚫💩

"Prove that I deserve you."

Aubrey's words got me thinking a lot about our relationship. Did he think that I was too good for him? If anything, I should have been the one trying to prove my worth to Aubrey.

"Oh please. You're the best. You could literally have anyone you wanted. I'm the one who should be proving anything." I told him after about a minute of silence.

"Being with you has taught me that there's a lot more than surface value. Of course you're incredibly fucking sexy beyond comparison, but its the substance behind it all that really captivated me. The best thing I ever did in my life was to take the time to get to know you. Not only are you beautiful, but you are brilliant, can dance, can fight like a mother fucker, you're confident, but not conceited and not to mention, a goddess in bed. I feel like you're just a little too perfect." Aubrey said to me, causing me to heat up with embarrassment.

I cast my eyes, anywhere but at Aubrey's face, feeling terribly shy. "I'm nowhere near perfect, you brought about most of the things you mentioned."

Aubrey looked toward me confused and I continued, "For instance, you helped me open up about my views. I used to think that I was crazy. I didn't know that I could dance until I was alone with you and a little wine was in my system. I don't fight unless I have to, and I felt like Justin deserved it at the time that I did. I didn't know any of these things about myself before you. I'm always discovering new things about myself with you."

Aubrey leaned in to press a loud kiss to my lips. "You know what else I discovered since I met you?" I asked Aubrey, once my lips were no longer occupied.

He shook his head,"What?"

"That I'm head over heels for this guy." I sighed, trying not to smile. I fought myself, so that I would remain serious.

"Oh really?" Aubrey asked as soon as he caught on.

"Yes, he's everything that I ever needed." I confessed.

"In what ways?" He inquired, clearly trying to take advantage of my openness. I was never willing to let him know how I felt, but I knew that he thought I was too good for him. I had to show him that wasn't the case.

"He's so perfect. He just gets me. Sometimes I don't feel like talking and with him,I don't feel like I have to because he reads my feelings better than I do. In the short time that I got to know him, I honestly feel like I've found myself. Almost like meeting him wasn't just coincide, I was supposed to meet him on that day. I was supposed to think he was the most attractive person I had ever met. I was supposed to look forward to the next time I would ever get to see him again." Aubrey's look of love that he flashed at me was worth all of the uneasiness that I felt prior to speaking.

Aubrey's POV

God. How much more could I love this girl? She consumed my heart, mind, soul;everything. "He sounds amazing." I chuckled lightly, trying my hardest to keep the little cool that I had left. I knew that she was talking about me, and it warmed my heart. She never disclosed anything about herself to me. I had to decipher everything she felt on my own so it felt good to finally hear her say why she loves me.

"He is amazing." She turned to me her eyes shining with adoration. "He's perfect for me, that's for sure."

Was she serious right now? I was not anywhere close to perfect or in her league.