Chapter EightySeven

I gazed in disbelief at the woman in front of me. Instinctively, I tightened the robe, hoping she didn't notice that I looked freshly fucked.

"The traffic was horrid, but I figured I'd stay here with you for the night, it's way too late to drive back in this kind of ridiculous traffic. Plus, I wanted to see your home." She spouted a mouthful before inviting herself in, to stand near the couch.

"Aunt Helga!" I said loudly, hoping Aubrey would hear me and take a damn hint. "Have a seat." I laughed nervously.

"Well, aren't you going to show me around?" She immediately sensed my discomfort and narrowed her beautiful eyes at me.

She and I were the only ones with those eyes. I looked like a younger version of her, and I knew that was why she was so fond of me.

"It's a bit of a mess at the moment, but yes in a while. Wine?" I hastily offered, knowing she couldn't deny it.

"Red or white?" She inquired.

"Whichever you prefer. What kind of mood are you in?" I asked her, and we both smiled simultaneously.

"I'm in a white wine sort of mood." She clarified, as I picked up the remote, to put on some music.

"Coming right up." I said.

Aubrey's head popped out of the hallway as I was pouring a glass of the beverage.

He mouthed, "what do I do?" To me, causing me to whisper yell at him, to go hide in the room.

My aunt listened to the music as Trixee ran into the room, with Aubrey's boxers in her mouth. My eyes widened, but my aunt didn't seem to care, and I placed some things from the fridge on a plate.

Really. Stupid little dog. If I didn't love her so much she'd see another side of me.

"Here you go, Aunty." I said, setting down a tray with the wine and various hors d'oeuvres for her, trying to distract her from Trixee, running around with Aubrey's damn drawers.

"Ou... Rolling out the red carpet for me huh?" She accused, pulling out her phone to snap a picture of the arrangement, probably to send to my mother.

"No, just the best for my favorite Aunty." I lied. "I'll be back, you caught me when I was headed to the shower, I'll be out soon... please help yourself to anything. The remote for the TV is to your left."

"Did you record 'Wendy' girl?" She lit up, reaching for the remote.

"Yup." I quipped, as she grabbed the device and snickered hysterically once the Wendy theme song came on.

"Okay, do your thing. I'll be here." She popped a grape into her mouth, followed my a sip of her wine.

Taking heed, I snatched Trixee up and ran towards Aubrey's room.

The door was locked, so I knocked lightly so that he would open up. "It's me." I stated softly.

Aubrey pulled me into the room quickly.

He locked the door behind him before he started pacing.

"What are we gonna do?" He voiced his concern.