Chapter One | Swim Good

- Tremaine -

I might finally have my baby back. She looks so happy and at peace. Time to end that!

"We're here." I said.

"Huh?" she woke up startled.

"I said we're here." "Oh." she said, shooting me an evil glare. I grabbed her luggage and guided her to the guest room closest to my bedroom. I gave her a little synopsis of my house.

"You can head out to the pool when ever you'd like. I'm out there almost three hours a day." I said matter-of-factly.

"That's cool to know. I'll be out there in a few." she said. I left her alone and waited for her down at the pool. About five minutes later, she came down dressed in a yellow and purple polka-dot bikini. She looked fine as hell. "Well well well. We're here again." I smirked. "Please don't bring it up." she half-smiled.

Just in case you were wondering, the last time it was Jazelle, I and a pool, we went...you know...all the way. That's the main reason we stopped talking because it was a major accident. And I was an idiot for cheating on her when we tried to get serious. I can't help it. I was a flirt ever since I was in the womb. In fact, Mumma told me that whenever I heard a pretty voice, I kicked. Now I'm single and screwing all these broads. I'm disgusted with my damn self. I'm ready to settle down.

"Okay , I won't." I said, snapping back into reality. Just then something took over me and made me push Jazelle in the pool.

"NOT FUNNY TREMAINE!!!" she screamed laughing. I sat on the edge of the pool and put my feet in. She swam up to me. "Jazelle. I have something to tell you." "Okay?" she asked. "I still love you." Her face fell and she got right out the pool. She ran up the stairs to the room and locked the door. "Jaz , Jazzy , Jazelle!" I called after her. "I told you this was a bad idea!" she said between cries.

* * *

- Jazelle -

Why in the hell would he tell me this? Why now? I'm getting married to Chris next month. To clear my mind , I just got on Twitter.

@JazzyVS : Love stinks y'all. Just know 😒. Still love @chrisbrown tho 😍😏😘

Many tweets flowed into my mentions and timeline. One tweet caught my eye.

@TreySongz : Y'all fine women need to come hit me up. In need of love but what can I say right?

I shook my head at his annoying comment. I decided I was going to brush this off and go visit my family.

* * *

- Chris -

I threw my head back in pure bliss as I enjoyed Adrienne's oral skills. This isn't right but Jazzy doesn't do this type of stuff. She says it's nasty, but loves it when I do it for her. She's still my baby, my heart, my life, and my everything. I can't wait to get married to her.

"You want me to stop baby?" she asked. "Noooo." I said, pulling her hair.

- 20 Minutes Later

Before I knew it, we were in the bedroom, getting it in. This still ain't right.

* * *

- Jazelle -

I wonder what Chris is doing right now. Probably sleeping. My driver took me to my mom's house and I knocked on the front door. "Who is it?" her little voice asked. I knocked on the door once again. She finally opened it. "JAZZY!" she said screaming and hugging me. "Hi mom." I chuckled. "Everybody come, Jazelle is here!"

My sister, brothers, and dad came to the door to greet me. "You are so grown Jazzy!" my younger sister, Mya said. She's 17. All night I was asked questions about Chris and modeling. It was getting aggravating so I decided that I would go back to Trey's house, I have rehearsals in the morning anyway.