Chapter Twenty-Six | 1+1

- Tremaine -

Jazzy gets back today, I'm so stoked! They decided to come back a day early because they couldn't stand being away from their loved ones. I got everything special planned for tonight just me and her. I fixed up the house from the debris that Helen left when she had a fit. I wonder if I should pick her up or just let her come to me. I don't want ANY interruptions tonight other wise it's gone be a problem.

I bought 3 bottles of Mascato, Rosè, and Nuvo—her three favorites, along with some REAL rose petals. None of that plastic shit people use but the real things. Had the house smelling so good. After about a half an hour or so of cleaning, I was tired as hell and I took a nap.

* Three Hours Later *

I woke up, feeling slob and shit down my face. Hell nah. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. "Baby I'm back!" Jazzy said after I picked up her call.

"Yes boo!" I said while brushing my teeth.

"What you doing?!" she asked with a slight change in her voice.

"Brushing my teeth babe. Get that ass in the shower and dress nice." I said rinsing my toothbrush.

"But Trey! I just got in I don't wanna." she whined.

"What did I just say?" I asked.

"Get dressed." she smacked her lips and sighed.

"Thank you." I said hanging up. She loves when I'm aggressive. It turns her on.

I got dressed in a black suit, a white button up shirt, and a bowtie to top it off. Along with the black Gucci loafers, you know how I do. I drove the red and black Aventador to go to Jazzy's. I beeped twice when I was outside. A few minutes later, she came out in a black dress that fit her body just right. Damn did she get thicker in Barbados? She had her back out too, that shit is hot.

"Hey." she smiled opening the door.

"Hey baby." I replied. She started kissing me and I wanted her.

"Damn bae we ain't even get there yet, chill." I joked.

"You think you funny don't you?" Jazzy asked, cutting her steak. I made a joke about her hair, saying she needs to do something different with it. It's just always dark brown and straight.

"Bae chill I was joking. I love you." I wiped my mouth.

"I love you too brick head ass." she smiled.

"Check please?" I called for the waiter.

"Thank you Mr. Songz and Miss Evans or should I say Mrs. Songz?" he smirked at Jazzy. I laughed and handed him my black card.

"How was dinner, Mrs. Songz?" I asked her. She blushed and hid her face.

"It was fine Tremaine." she half-smiled, still blushing.

When we got to my house, she gasped at the sight before her. I unzipped her dress from the back and kissed her neck. "I missed you." I whispered in her ear. She shivered and went upstairs to my room. Of course I followed her, what nigga wouldn't? I finished helping her get undressed and didn't waste time getting myself undressed either. I laid her body down gently and kissed her plump red lips. I moved down to her neck, then her navel, and eventually her panty line. I took them thangs off with the quickness and eased my tongue inside.

"Damn bae." she said biting her lip. Soon my tongue went all kinds of ways. I looked up and her eyes were crossed. I swear I wanted to tweet that shit. Close enough, her walls started tightening indicating that she was about to cum, but I ain't let that shit happen. No ma'am!