Chapter Twenty-Five | Say It

Don't forget about Remember My Name : (Chris Brown Story) and What The Future Holds (Odd Future Story) !!!!

*

- Jazelle -

Hodgy 💚✊: Come back please. (Recieved, 7:56 PM)

Jazelle: ...Ok. (Sent, 8:04 PM)

"Grandma, I think I'm ready to leave." I said.

"Okay, 'member what I told you now." she said, giving me a Tupperware bowl FULL of conkies.

"Thanks grandma, I'll come see you before I leave." I kissed her cheek.

"Be safe Jazzy!" she yelled as I walked out the door. I just hate it when people tell me shit so late, he knows we're going back to LA on Friday, it's Wednesday right now. Why didnt't he tell me this before? I walked back to the beach to get back to Hodgy.

"Yo you okay?" he asked looking down at his phone.

"Yeah I'm fine." I bit my lip.

"I'm not hungry anymore, you just wanna go back?" he asked. I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and it felt so warm in his. I like him, like a LOT. I love Trey, like a LOT. I'm torn between the two, but I already know who I'm going home to.

"Y'all back early." Taco said, playing GTA V with Adrienne.

"I know, we were um, tired." Hodgy said, shrugging his shoulders and going to his room. I feel bad now but he knows I can't do this shit. I went to my room to change clothes, and that's when Tyler walked in. I was only in a bra and some basketball shorts.

"Get out faggot." I threw a shirt at him.

"Yo wassup with you and that nigga Hodgy?" he asked.

"Well he told me he loved me. Lord knows how much our feelings have grown for each other, but it's impossible for us to leave the ones we're with." I said.

"Damn. That nigga really has major feelings for you. I understand though. So what you gone do?" he asked sitting on the bed.

"I don't even know Ty. I don't. Things aren't meant to be right now, maybe the future will be different. But for now, I have Trey and he has Cortney." Tears were falling but I was silently crying.

"Awww. Come here." Tyler motioned me over. I walked to him and just cried on his shoulder. I've never had this feeling as bad as it is. Being single isn't an option but it's hard to deal. After about three minutes, I wiped my eyes and went to go heat up my food. I was hungry den a mf.

I was leaning over the the counter waiting on the microwave to ding, when I felt a body behind me. "I'm sorry." they said. I know exactly who it was.

"Look, you don't have to be sorry for expressing your feelings toward me—I have no problem with it—it just wasn't the right time you know? Maybe if you would have told me earlier, things would've been different. But now you and Trey have both got me falling...HARD. I've dealt with similar shit before, but it wasn't this deep. So basically what I'm saying is I can't be with you because you've got too much shit going for you to let you be caught up on me. You've got a handsome kid and a beautiful girlfriend. I have a wonderful boyfriend who takes care of me. Go handle that, don't worry about me. I'm fine boo." I said all while the microwave dinged.

"I understand, but if things don't work out for us. I'ma find you and take you out, I.don't.give.a.fuck!" he smiled.

"I hope I didn't make you feel bad and I didn't try to dog you, that wasn't my intention. I just needed to put your ass back into place before I continue this night." I laughed.