Chapter Fifteen | Love and War

* One Week Later *

- Jazelle -

The baby's still living, that's a good sign, I've been laying off the drinking and partying. Today is the day of the Gholson-Tucker family reunion. Trey was TOO excited. His fat ass only wanted to eat and dance. Well, I can't call him a fat ass, cause that's all I want to do too.

One thing I like about Trey's family is that they're humble. They don't use him for his fame and fortune. They don't ask him to provide anything which is great. "Babe." Trey said, turning to me. His morning voice is so sweet and he's so handsome when he first wakes up.

"Yes?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"We gotta go get Grumma." he jumped up. We both quickly got dressed and headed to the airport.

* * *

- Chris -

I woke up this morning not feeling like myself. I was seriously missing the fuck out of Jazelle when Karrueche was right by my side. I texted her up, just to check on her.

Chris: Hey

Jazelle: Hi...

Chris: Wyd?

Jazelle: Omw to the airport, you?

Chris: Bored, where you going?

Jazelle: To get Trey's grandmother.

Chris: Oh. You've heard the Adrienne news?

Jazelle: Yeah, she ain't pregnant. I already know how she is.

Chris: Smh. Just can't leave me alone.

Jazelle: Wow, but I'll have to ttyl.

Chris: Okay, bye.

Felt good to talk to her even if it was only for a few minutes. It's not that I wanna be with her again, it's just that she's that one person you can't get out of your head no matter what they did or who you with. I know everyone has had that feeling before. Don't lie, don't front, cause you know it's true.

* * *

- Tremaine -

Jazzy and I were on our way to the airport when I noticed her DEEP into her phone. Before I could say anything, my phone vibrated. We pulled up to the airport and I checked my phone.

Helen: Trey, where are you? Terrance stormed out and now he's no where to be found.

Trey: Uh, I'm kind of busy, just head on over to the family reunion. It's at the beach house, the one by Venice.

Helen: Ya sure? Will your girl get mad?

Trey: I hope not, but yeah, slide on thru.

Helen: Got ya...

"Trey!" I was startled by Jazzy's voice.

"Yes?"

"There's Grumma over there by the gate!"

"Oh." I pulled up to the gate where Grumma was, holding her two little suitcases. I got out and helped her put them in the trunk while Jazzy got in the backseat.

"Oh so you finally got some sense knocked into you boy?" Grumma said to me while putting her seatbelt on.

"Yeah," I sighed "I think she's the one." I heard Jazzy chuckling in the back.