Chapter Five | Love Lost

WHERE WE LEFT OFF:

- Jazelle -

I took a look through my menu, and I saw Tremaine's face fall flat. He was looking at a figure behind me. I wonder who it could be. I turned around and there I saw...

Fucking Adrienne.

She came up to our table with all smiles. Tremaine knew I was going to do something, so he put his leg in front of my chair, avoiding me from moving.

"Hi Trey!" she giggled. She reached in for a hug, but he brushed her off.

"What? No love?" she smirked at him. He scoffed and went back to his menu.

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Hey Adrienne! Nice time fucking my fiancé?" I asked, sarcastically. "Huh?" she asked, scrunching her nose up.

"If you can huh, you can hear. Was the sex with Chris better than Tyga?"

Tremaine's eyes bulged. He didn't know that she was a 23 year old homie hopper.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she said flipping her hair in my face.

Oh hell no.

"Fuck you mean? You slept with my fiancé for God's sake. You led him on." I grabbed her hair and pulled her face close to my fist, and punched her twice in the face, once in the jaw. I also slapped her multiple times. Tremaine finally got some sense and broke the fight up. Adrienne went to the bathroom and fixed herself. We left because we caused a big ass scene.

* * *

- Adrienne -

How in the blue hell did I let my older sister beat my ass? Well I guess that's what I get for being such a hoe. She just mad because I gave it to Chris like she never could. My face was bruised and I think she broke my nose. It hurts like hell and it bled a lot. I fixed my face, hiding some of the scratches and cuts with some concealer and walked back out. That's when I see that Trey and Jazzy left. I know exactly how to get my revenge on her.

Wait until I get back to LA...

* * *

- Chris -

I decided I would finally go back home because I guess I was annoying Chyna and Ty. They are some selfish bastards. Well I've been here for like 3 days now so...I guess they're not selfish. I should just go do what Jazzy said and play in traffic. I love her so much and I never meant to hurt her like I did. It was just my hormones taking me over. Plus Adrienne led me on, so it's her fault also. I just wish she didn't come over, or I wish I would've never went in the kitchen. I told Jazzy the truth at least. I didn't lie or try to cover it up. But now I know she's lost her trust in me. I just hope she doesn't let me go. I decided to go for it and just call her. It rung 4 times. Surprisingly, she answered.

"Hello?" she answered.

I missed hearing her voice.

"Baby." I said, my voice cracking.

"Chris, what else do we possibly have to talk about? I'm tired of forgiving you easily every time."

"But Jazelle, this was a true mistake. You know I never meant to hurt you. We're getting married - at least I hope we still are - and you know my heart beats for you. I know I made mistakes, I know I fucked up. Big time."

The phone was silent for a minute or two.

"Baby, you there?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm here." she said, sniffling.

"Baby I'm sorry."

"I know. It's going to take time for me to EVER trust you again. Until then, let's call the wedding off."

I froze. Did those words just come out her mouth?

"Babe?" she asked.

"Huh?" I snapped back into reality again.

"Yeah, there's not gonna be a wedding anymore. Now I forgive you, but we're gonna need some time apart. I'm going to stay in ATL for two extra weeks. You can do what ever you need to do to get yourself together, but I need time."

So she's not breaking up with me, but we're taking a two week break. I can deal. And I will visit her. I hope she stays with me. She is always going to be my baby.

"Okay. Well I uh, have to go. I'm driving. I love you Jazelle Marie Evans."

"I love you too, Christopher Maurice Brown. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

And with that, she hung up. I needed to clear my mind. I guess I'll go to the studio and smoke so I can get it off my mind.

What do I do when love is lost?

* * *

I know I said I'd have more in this chapter. But this is sort of like a filler because there will be a major twist in the story. Please don't be mad lol. It takes me almost two days to write a juicy chapter. So don't go anywhere and please stay tuned.