Chapter Two | Complicated

- Jazelle -

Did this nigga just ask me that? But I had to be straightforward and honest.

"Of course. I never stopped and I never will." "I thought so." he smiled and grabbed my hands.

"But, I'm IN love with Chris, you see the difference?"

He nodded and sighed. "I understand. It's just that you know I can't stand to see another man taking my place. My brother at that."

This is the most guilt and anxiousness I've felt at one time. It's too much, too complicated. Guilty because I know how much they both love me and I have strong feelings for both. Anxious because I love both of them, and I'm not about to choose.

"Can we change the subject?" I laughed dryly.

"Sure." he shot me his million dollar smile.

This is going to be hard. Chris is so....ugh. But Tremaine is so....mmm. Ermegerhd! The rest of the night we talked about our future, what's next, and our plans.

"You wanna get some drinks?" he asked.

"Maybe at the house, I don't want you drinking and driving."

We got to the house about an hour later, and the place was magically clean from the debris earlier. I guess he had a maid or two.

We both went upstairs to change and get comfortable. I threw on a tank top and yoga shorts. A girl can't be comfortable? We're just chilling. I went back downstairs and sat on his fluffy sectional couch. No less than two minutes later, he followed suit and came down in nothing but sweatpants and Jordan sandals with Nike socks. He hit all the right spots tonight. His 'v' lines turned me on even more. His body was sculpted to perfection. "See what you like? Like what you see?" he smirked.

Yes.

"No, actually. Those sweats are clashing with my toenail polish." I joked. Tremaine went into the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses & a bottle of Rosé. He poured our glasses to the very top. "Thank you." I said.

He chugged down almost half of his glass and shimmied toward me. I twisted my lips in confusion and continued to sip mine slowly.

"You're pretty close here." I half-smiled.

"I know." he smirked. He was putting me under a spell that I could not control. As much as I wanted to just run away, I couldn't. It was like I was stuck there. In a trance. My mind is telling me no. But my heart is saying otherwise. Tremaine started rubbing on my thigh. I opened my mouth to protest but he put his finger on my lips. "Shhh." he whispered. I pouted and poked my bottom lip out. I guess that was the signal for Tremaine to bite my lip. He knew I loved it and it drives me crazy. I pursed my lips into full formation and he kissed them with so much passion. I kissed back and he smiled within the kiss. I opened my mouth, letting him know it was okay for him to enter his tongue. He did, and they wrestled for dominance.

After about ten minutes, he moved down to my neck and I let out a slight moan. "Trey..." He chuckled and started leaving hickies on my neck.

It may be wrong, but it feels right.

* * *

- Chris -

I knocked on the door of Michael's mansion. Chyna answered the door. "Hey Breezy!" she said, hugging me.

"Wassup ma?" I licked my lips and fist bumped her. Chyna was Michael's girl, but she was still hella fine. I walked into the living room to see him sitting on the couch, cuddled up with King and some little girl. I snuck up behind him and snatched his 'Last Kings' snapback off his head.